selective posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

selective posting

do you post based on the content or based on the person making the thread?

content

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Content. I rarely look at names so most of the time I dont even know who's posting what, I'm just reading lol.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Content all the way.

Rarely ill post just because of WHO is posting, but normally it is content.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
          do you post based on the content or are you 12?
          fixed.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Neither. I just click randomly and post whatever is on my mind. I don't even know what most threads are about.

And honest answer... normally I'll respond to the topic first, but occasionally I'll recognize the poster as someone that usually posts entertaining/interesting things... or that they're people that commonly start trouble in their threads.

Comment

I post if I can answer the question or if I want clarification. Could care less who the OP is.
              Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
              X