Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People Like This Make Me Sick...

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9bb30f31a.html

I hope this guy chokes. Besides, people who harm/kill children, then go to prison...don't usually last long.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I hope they deal with him accordingly.

Comment

I'm not defending the guy at all here, but screaming children can turn otherwise normal, sensible people into complete idiots. What he should have done was sought help from someone who has raised kids before or some other organization that can offer help in this specific area. Tons of churches offer classes for dealing with screaming kids (sans religious stuff if that's a concern) and every single military base has multiple programs built around helping a family function. It's a shame it came to this...
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
        I'm not defending the guy at all here, but screaming children can turn otherwise normal, sensible people into complete idiots. What he should have done was sought help from someone who has raised kids before or some other organization that can offer help in this specific area. Tons of churches offer classes for dealing with screaming kids (sans religious stuff if that's a concern) and every single military base has multiple programs built around helping a family function. It's a shame it came to this...
        But when you have kids raising kids, they dont know that the resources exist..

Comment

He shouldnt have been left in charge in the first place. Shit, I dont even have kids and I know you dont fucking shake a baby.

Stupidity is not an excuse.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I understand how someone in a fit of rage might shake a crying baby. I don't excuse it, as people should know better... but it happens. However:

"Sometime during the morning, Reed shook and twisted Maliah violently, causing major internal injuries. He then left the apartment to buy a cigar, and when he returned, he watched television until the baby's mother, Reed's cousin, returned."

THAT is what truly makes me sick. Shake and twist the kid until she stops crying, then go buy a cigar and watch TV... like nothing happened. He didn't even try to run. What, did he think he just rocked her to sleep?

Comment

God dammit. Start fucking holding these piece of shit fucking mothers accountable too. You have a kid and then leave them alone with a guy that's homeless, has no job and is a drug dealer. Wow that's a fucking shock. When are these women gonna start being responsible with who takes care of their children. O wait let me guess, $100 that the mother is probably on wellfair and probably does drugs with the boyfriend.

P.S. I am in no way condoning this fuckin piece of shit either.
              Shit makes me sick and am really tired of hearing it all the time.
              May she Rest in Piece.

Comment

Originally posted by red07frontier View Post
                God dammit. Start fucking holding these piece of shit fucking mothers accountable too. You have a kid and then leave them alone with a guy that's homeless, has no job and is a drug dealer. Wow that's a fucking shock. When are these women gonna start being responsible with who takes care of their children. O wait let me guess, $100 that the mother is probably on wellfair and probably does drugs with the boyfriend.

P.S. I am in no way condoning this fuckin piece of shit either.
                Shit makes me sick and am really tired of hearing it all the time.
                May she Rest in Piece.
                Going with the idea of the mother being on drugs and on welfare (both are assumptions that may not be correct, but certainly possible given the history of the man left watching her child...) I think we're long overdue for drug testing being a requirement for welfare. I feel that any parent that applies for welfare and tests positive for drugs should not only be denied welfare, but her children should be put into foster care. The foster care system is not exactly a great place for a child to grow up, but it's a better fate for a child that... that. It would prevent drug related abuse, keep the kids away from the lifestyle that comes with it, and HOPEFULLY give the kids a future that doesn't involve gang membership and prison.

Comment

i hate crying babies! i was awoken by one this morning at 7am and at 9am. i couldnt fucking stand it and bounced. (i crashed at my friend's apartment)
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Should've just shaken the baby to sleep. ಠ_ಠ

Seriously though, the fact that he shook the child and just chilled like it was nothing, also makes me sick. Like how stupid or careless do you have to be to do that shit? I think that's what will put him away. Shaking the baby is one thing but he failed to report the death.

Comment

neck tattoo = gangsta....what would you expect?! Well maybe not hands glued to walls...but still.

Would have been great if the cop showed up, pulled his pistol, put one in the guys head then sat down to watch some TV with a cigar

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

It's sad because now those other kids are gonna have to live with a family member or in foster care. And while that's better than their mother's care, it just isnt a nice place.

It really does make me sick. No matter how angry I get or could ever get, I could never strike a child/person/animal. Unless in self-defense, but thats different. Id never strike a child unless MY life depended on it, and it'd still be hard to do.

Now I know why people make movies and write books of a future where you have to be screened and tested before you can procreate. It saves a lot of time, energy and lives. If you cant do it the right way, you dont deserve the right to do it at all.

Comment

OMG Are You Kidding Me?!?! You don't know how close I am to him. I just got shivvers.

If you look at that map, see where it says West Clay? I'm right down that road.......... My mom is right off West Clay by Lindenwood University. I drive by there every day to go to work when I get on the highway. That neighbor hood is a shit hole. The worst people live there, and this just made me hate this city even more. I feel like everyone here is a moral-less nothing. Thank God I'm moving to Colorado Springs in a few years.

Edit* And I just found out this week that I'm a Father now. Sooooo... Kinda hits a little harder now.
                          Last edited by WilliamW; 09-13-2011, 12:39 PM.
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Yeah, it's like a bad trifecta; STL, Como and KC. But then again, Como isnt so bad, it's just between KC and STL. And I know KC isnt bad. It has its crimes, but there are nice, peaceful parts of it. Pretty sure all of STL is a hole.

And congrats dude.

Comment

Working...
                            X