I am getting out of the CB7 game for a little while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting out of the CB7 game for a little while

I finally decided to get out of the game for a little while and part out my car after seizing the motor. The car was just taking up space so I figured I would part it out for now and then later down the road I will get another CB7.

I wish I had the space to keep the car but I have too many cars here and NYC is kinda strict with how many cars you have especially if they are not on the road.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Sorry to hear it, Mike. I was wondering why you weren't around much lately! I hope you continue to hang around... one of these days I wanna try to get some sort of musical collaboration going!

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
      I finally decided to get out of the game for a little while and part out my car after seizing the motor. The car was just taking up space so I figured I would part it out for now and then later down the road I will get another CB7.

I wish I had the space to keep the car but I have too many cars here and NYC is kinda strict with how many cars you have especially if they are not on the road.
      I feel you Absurd its crazy out here. I thought about gettin another car call me crazy but I was thinking of another underdog car the new scion is it me or do they get faster ever next late model that comes out. I rather get that over a civic anyday. Not to mention that they are lowkey too.

Comment

Sparkle... if you're going to get a Scion, wait for the new FT-86 (or better yet... hold out for the Subaru version of it, which will have 300hp.) The tC is a chick car!

I like Honda's offerings better than anything Toyota has (aside from MAYBE the IS-F). Still, both brands are rather unexciting at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Sorry to hear it, Mike. I was wondering why you weren't around much lately! I hope you continue to hang around... one of these days I wanna try to get some sort of musical collaboration going!
          I'm sorry too . I miss ripping the streets of New York City in the CB7. But the motor has had enough and I have too many cars so it has to go for now. I will always hang around here. I consider all you my family. The car being messed up has nothing to do with y I have not been around. That can be blamed on my hectic schedule. But I will still be here We def need to collab on something soon and take over the industry!!

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
          I feel you Absurd its crazy out here. I thought about gettin another car call me crazy but I was thinking of another underdog car the new scion is it me or do they get faster ever next late model that comes out. I rather get that over a civic anyday. Not to mention that they are lowkey too.
          I don't know much about Scions but some I seen look nice. I am just gonna focus on the cars I have that work right now for the time being until I get another CB7. It's not a divorce, its more like a prenup. She will be back sooner or later
          Last edited by AbsurdNY; 09-05-2011, 02:06 AM.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
          My member's ride

Comment

Don't you have a Benz also?

Comment

Yup I have a 2007 SL600

My member's ride

Comment

That's what I thought. That's badass.

Comment

Yes I love that car even though I don't drive it as much as I would like. I'm trying to keep the mileage down.
                  Now what I REALLY want to do is trade all my cars in and get this:

My member's ride

Comment

Working...
                  X