Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the worst thing you did as a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the worst thing you did as a kid?

Just throwing this question out there.

I am only talking about things that happened before you turned 16. I am asking this question because it seems the kids of today, are yesterday's teenagers...

Discuss.

I was charged with theft under $5000 when I was 13-14, lol. Me and my brother had stolen stuff from Wal-Mart for a period of a month and it piled up to the point our mother figured it out and called the cops on us, hahah.

Glad she did tho!
    My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

alot man lol, most I cant post online cuz I didnt get caught. but alot of illegal stuff

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i managed to fit 5 super soakers in my backpack while the teacher and other students were in class. showed them who's boss but my dad returned them the next day
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

While taking a shower I pissed in my step moms shampoo bottle.

Not illegal, but by far, the worst.

Comment

Worst*

Sorry I hate to be that guy, but I've seen loads of threads with people saying "worse"
            I just can't take it any more!

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

pimp slapping a girls with herroin and her instantly falling down two flights of stairs.
              or pissing in a mountain dew can and getting a kid to drink it.
              when it was a new drink here.

both around the age of 10.

Comment

by the way i didn't get in trouble for either

Comment

I think the worst thing I ever did as a child was hit a kid over the head with a hammer. He wouldn't give me my ice-cream so I fucked his shit up.

This was when I was 7-8

Comment

I was a good kid. I mean, in the area I grew up in, that meant a fight a week at least... But I wasn't the one to start anything, so I don't see it as doing anything wrong. My friends would often start trouble, and I was often the one that talked our way out of trouble.
                    My friend and I smashed up a dude's fence, and his mother saw us. After the cops came to my house I went and convinced the guy that his own mother was lying.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      After the cops came to my house I went and convinced the guy that his own mother was lying.
                      lmao
                      My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

My childhood taught me to be good with my fists, but better with my words

Comment

in preschool, i threw a metal rollerskate at a kids head across the playground. i had good aim. his head was literally covered in blood.

:x
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

I show my stepdad a picture of my mom at a batchlorete party..... nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                              I show my stepdad a picture of my mom at a batchlorete party..... nuff said
                              Pic or it didn't happen......

Comment

Working...
                              X