Comment

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/2...olates-parole/

Comment

im enjoying it so far

Comment

have it
              havent listened to it

Comment

You not missing anything its not all that. IMO he hasn't put out anything good since no ceilings.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I haven't really listened to much of him since he thought he could skateboard and play guitar.

Comment

Got the one with the T-shirt, ended up selling the CD to my co-worker.

Peteypete is about to get the Target version with extra songs, and im about to copy it...

Comment

ive never understood the fascination with him.. hes had one of the most annoying voices since day one and now all his shit is autotuned which makes it even worse.. i hear everyone say "but hes got some of the best rhymes/lyrics/etc".. that could be, but i dont see how people can listen to that voice for more than one track.. hell, i could only make it maybe a minute into that video posted above..

Comment

Im not even interested in getting a free copy. The last good music he made was on "No Ceilings". Everything he released after that has been lackluster. A whole bunch of random punchlines becomes annoying and boring after awhile. My brother and i have the same exact taste in music and the same hear so he told it sucked along with 4 more previous fans of lil wayne so i think i'll pass. He has a jay-z diss song on there which caused a little buzz and even thats weak

I got really disappointed when i wasted my time listening to his last mixtape "sorry for the wait', he had like one good song on there, everything else was recycled metaphors.

"Carter IV is subpar....at best" words of my brother
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I got the new lil wayne cd
                          Last edited by cb7 dohc; 09-01-2011, 04:10 PM.

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            Im not even interested in getting a free copy. The last good music he made was on "No Ceilings". Everything he released after that has been lackluster. A whole bunch of random punchlines becomes annoying and boring after awhile. My brother and i have the same exact taste in music and the same hear so he told it sucked along with 4 more previous fans of lil wayne so i think i'll pass. He has a jay-z diss song on there which caused a little buzz and even thats weak

I got really disappointed when i wasted my time listening to his last mixtape "sorry for the wait', he had like one good song on there, everything else was recycled metaphors.

"Carter IV is subpar....at best" words of my brother
                            So what do you consider "Good" hip hop then?

I like his music. Im not into the whole gangsta gangsta theme of music but his newer sounds are appealing to me. im just wondering what is worth your time?....

So many people are dissing Wayne lately.....

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                              I like his music. Im not into the whole gangsta gangsta theme of music but his newer sounds are appealing to me. im just wondering what is worth your time?....
                              So then you might like mainstream Hip Hop.

Look into Kanye and Jay-Z's Watch The Throne.

It's got a Metacritic score of 75 out of 100, based on 39 Critics.

Comment

Working...
                              X