stolen police car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stolen police car..

Dang, anyone seen this before? It sounds like the guy even got tazed or something and still put up a fight before he drove off with the car.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=357_1305829522
    Last edited by Leung; 08-26-2011, 07:46 PM.

"Think it would be real fuckin funny to steal a cop car huh?"

"NOT UP IN HERE!"

Comment

The moment before the impact was pretty intense

I don't think i've ever seen an accident from inside the car like that before.

Heres the result of that accident

Last edited by Tippey764; 08-26-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I'm going to say, that wreck would have easily been avoided. I saw for lamost miles away that the truck was turning. WTF was he doing passing it on the left. Should have taken the shoulder and crashed into something later.

Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          I'm going to say, that wreck would have easily been avoided. I saw for lamost miles away that the truck was turning. WTF was he doing passing it on the left. Should have taken the shoulder and crashed into something later.

Fail.
          Well he was in a police car with i think the lights on. Although i don't understand why he didn't try to avoid it. It seems like he went straight into it.

Comment

He was DUI.

When driving DUI, one's judgment is impaired.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Such as stealing a police car. Your point is fully validated.

Comment

at least he took the charger...lol

my new turbo build

Comment

lol its like GTA kinda

Comment

why not have automatic death penalty for assaulting a police officer? police officers put their lives on the line every day to protect us... so it would only make sense to do that. after a few executions, everybody will get the point.

edit: also why not have torture chambers? people commit dumb crimes that put peoples lives in danger yet all they get is some jail time. it is "cool" for some people to say that they spent time in jail. for some it is like they proved that they are badass. if we had torture chambers and people knew that assaulting a police officer will result in a guaranteed death penalty in a torture chamber where you get your limbs ripped off slowly and then die the most horrible death known to man, then everybody would get the point.
                    Last edited by rexload; 08-27-2011, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                      why not have automatic death penalty for assaulting a police officer? police officers put their lives on the line every day to protect us... so it would only make sense to do that. after a few executions, everybody will get the point.

edit: also why not have torture chambers? people commit dumb crimes that put peoples lives in danger yet all they get is some jail time. it is "cool" for some people to say that they spent time in jail. for some it is like they proved that they are badass. if we had torture chambers and people knew that assaulting a police officer will result in a guaranteed death penalty in a torture chamber where you get your limbs ripped off slowly and then die the most horrible death known to man, then everybody would get the point.
                      x2. people are really lucky to live in america. anyother country and your get the shit kicked out of you and maybe killed. i know in some countrys you steal, they chop off your hand. makes you think twice about stealing again!
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

that thing got a HEMI!? lol

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

also why not have torture chambers? people commit dumb crimes that put peoples lives in danger yet all they get is some jail time. it is "cool" for some people to say that they spent time in jail. for some it is like they proved that they are badass. if we had torture chambers and people knew that assaulting a police officer will result in a guaranteed death penalty in a torture chamber where you get your limbs ripped off slowly and then die the most horrible death known to man, then everybody would get the point.
                          And just who would you trust to administer such punishment? Should we bring back the Spanish Inquisition too, restoring "morality" to America as well? Feel like bring back the Iron Maiden (not the rock band)?

Torture is NEVER ok, because we all have basic rights.
                          Once you allow it, it becomes harder and harder to uphold protections for people who are not criminals, and are falsely accused. (which doesn't apply in this case, cause dude was caught outright) But the idea is that once you make concessions on personal freedom, it becomes harder and harder to gain that back, or stop the erosion of those rights.
                          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                            And just who would you trust to administer such punishment? Should we bring back the Spanish Inquisition too, restoring "morality" to America as well? Feel like bring back the Iron Maiden (not the rock band)?

Torture is NEVER ok, because we all have basic rights.
                            Once you allow it, it becomes harder and harder to uphold protections for people who are not criminals, and are falsely accused. (which doesn't apply in this case, cause dude was caught outright) But the idea is that once you make concessions on personal freedom, it becomes harder and harder to gain that back, or stop the erosion of those rights.
                            both of you are on point

if i knew that cutting off a criminals hand will prevent any harm to my family I WILL WIELD THE BLADE

but i have to know for sure that he is guilty
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I don't give a fuck about people rights in these situations. If some one trys to fight my dad and steal his squad truck, Kill the fucker. You surrendered your rights the second you decided to steal. End of story.

Fuck him. Kill the bastard before he has to chance to trick some poor girl into reproducing with him.
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                              X