School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School

Well school starts 2moro so I'm officially a sophomore! Haha I'm excited chz I get to take autoshop this year! I would love school if there was NO homework. That kills it for me. Lol so yeah, talk about school here! LOL
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

I start sept 6th. Hate this end of August feeling lol. Kinda having mixed feelings about this year, I have Physics Pre cal and chemistry in one day... but my other day is really chill. Atleast I only have to write 1 provincial exam this year though.

Comment

damn! making me feel old as shit! this site didnt exist when i was a sophomore! haha i joined this site senior year!

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

stay in school, take it all the way to the end.

i went to state university for engineering and didnt even finish it, i dont even have an AA degree but i dont regret anything i do because im hoping to be a business owner by 25 and retire by 40.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          stay in school, take it all the way to the end.

i went to state university for engineering and didnt even finish it, i dont even have an AA degree but i dont regret anything i do because im hoping to be a business owner by 25 and retire by 40.
          hes in high school not college lol.

Comment

one year out of school and holy shit. the real world sucks. gimme school back.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

i have homework every night and a paper due every Sunday. It sucks but it beats working in a dead end job at a grocery store for the rest of my life.

Comment

School actually paid off for me...didn't think it would in this fashion, but I am sure glad I went back and got my University degree

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I love school. Theres always something new at McGavock (remember the teacher who threw a desk out the window?).

Most of my classes are relaxed. I have 4 Classes down in the Vocational wing. 2 are engineering/drafting, 1 is Aviation Flight and 1 is Avaition maintenance.

My school is the shit lol!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                  Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I go back this Monday, and I'm so looking forward to it. I've had some pretty decent jobs (not careers yet), and they all get boring after a while. I think that's why I'm looking to go back to school, and I'm just about done.

I'll be glad when I'm an engineer for GM, BMW, Ferrari, etc., because I've seen how exciting their jobs can be. Traveling, having fun, solving problems, having people answer to them 'cause they have the know how, nice toys, basically the good life; oh, and very nice salaries too.

Finish up school, make yourself known by standing out somehow, network (which is how I know the people that I do), and sky's the limit. Enjoy why you can, 'cause you'll miss it once it's gone.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I start the 31st! I am actually really excited to go back. School I go to is awsome! One week I go to academic classes then I go to shop(auto body) for the other week! If I get my license, my shop teacher has a job set for me making $14hr!! Going out to work for every other week instead of being at school sounds sweet to me!!

Comment

Toycar=old fart.

I was a 10th grader 20 years ago.

LOL
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                          Toycar=old fart.

I was a 10th grader 20 years ago.

LOL
                          I was in second grade I think.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                            I was in second grade I think.....
                            Haha nice :P lol

So the first day is ALWAYS fun except I already have hw in math analysis, physics, English, Spanish 2, and Autoshop(even tho it's more of a pleasure than a hassle) Lol but I'm glad I'm back and I can work on my cb7 in the shop too!
                            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

man seriously, enjoy highschool i have so many awesome memories from back then... shit was soooo simple back then. i love my life now, but i sure do miss highschool!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X