Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think owning cb's is an addiction. How meany do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got two... Look at my sig...
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

I only have one and this is my first and last Honda...

Comment

1. want a wag though.
        COUPE K24

Comment

2 Se's 4 Now

Hey I have had a CB7 since 1996 started with a 1991 Lx Cobalt Blue Pearl Clearcoat B-54P 4dr \1992 Ex Rosewood Brown Metallic Clearcoat YR-503M Granada Black Metallic Clearcoat NH-503P \ Jdm Stanley fogs I had got from a seller in Japan off ebay I had them installed car they looked awesome was set to go to body shop for some rust and dents paint etc a couple of days later on 10/ 06 it was stolen out of my driveway I found a 1993 Cashmere Silver Metallic Clearcoat YR-505M\ Geneva Green Pearl Clearcoat G-62 I had added another set of Jdm Foglights lucky the same seller from ebay had another set and added a stock rear spoiler with full l.e.d. brake light I leave em stock no mods except alarms and multi lock shift locks I don't have the 1992 Ex in Rosewood anymore sold it also I did not know these cars were that popular at the time I only knew about this web site since 2 years ago and I have been only getting CB7s the whole time.
          Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

I've still got my first one and my second one is my daily! I won't stop until I get a 90-91 5-speed coupe though!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

I will never stop.
              I am a addict for life.
              I have someone coming to buy the se in the morning and I have some $$$ and I will get 2 more
              So I will have 4. plus my dad has one. witch I will buy/ get given one day .
              I love these cars!

Forsure I am getting a 93 green lx sedan tomorrow. Ill make a mrt

I am thinking about a 92-93 white sedan with rims but need a tcm, I was also thinking about a white 92-93 ex coupe
              Last edited by thepowderblue; 08-24-2011, 01:44 AM.
              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

I have 2 a 91 lx and a 92-93 ex parts car now had blown engine and front end damage
                91 Honda Accord LX Rebuild Status
                06 Nissan 350Z Summer Daily Driver
                06 Subaru Impreza Winter Daily Driver

Comment

I have had 3 so far, and I love them.

But I don't think I will ever buy another one, unless it's absolutely PERFECT (low mileage 92-93 EX 5spd coupe, pref in black or white). CBs are awesome, but the 4th gen Lude is, IMO, such a better + more interesting platform. TBH though I don't know that I'll ever come back to the Honda game, outside of maybe a 7th gen 6-6 coupe or an NSX.

But CBs are fun as shit... if you can find a good one, they're gold. I still miss my first one.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                  X