Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Why do people who move to Florida as kids make fun of Floridians even though they lived here since they were like 5? They bitch and whine about the place, yet they lived here almost their whole life. They hate Florida drivers too. I dunno, it doesn't make any sense to me. Why? WHYYYYY?

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

I think it's like that in all states, and drivers suck everywhere.
    350z- Injen CAI & CB, Stillen testpipes & headers, kinetix SSV plenum, TEIN SS coilovers
    90 LX- a6 conversion, 2.5in exhaust

Comment

Here were I live its rare to see someone who was born here so no one really makes fun of anyone. I personally like the way traffic flows down here. I used to live in mass and they drive SLOW.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
        Here were I live its rare to see someone who was born here so no one really makes fun of anyone. I personally like the way traffic flows down here. I used to live in mass and they drive SLOW.
        my answer to people who say Florida drivers suck...most of them are from up north

no
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

lol it depends where your at dude.

btw why do YOU always diss FL?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

you should try california where half the people dont speak english. so how would they be able to read road signs?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              lol it depends where your at dude.

btw why do YOU always diss FL?
              orlando!

been here long enough to know how much it changed. it was great about 10-15 years ago. but it slowly got worse. well, central florida anyways

no
              $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                you should try california where half the people dont speak english. so how would they be able to read road signs?
                lmao hahahaha

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                orlando!

been here long enough to know how much it changed. it was great about 10-15 years ago. but it slowly got worse. well, central florida anyways
                move to my area

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

try west coast canada bud...75% of people dont speak english....we have 2 languges here, english and french, all store signs/any buisness with writing in public view must contain 1 of the 2 languages...yet half of them dont....pisses me off like no other...if i go into a restaurant..i want to at least know what the fuck the menu is saying..

and i find it even more bullshit that when foreigners come here, they're allowed to have interpreters to stand beside them and do their road computer tests to make sure they know what all the signs say and such....wich is dumb cause the interpreter is anyone who speaks the same language they do...in most cases a family member, whom also tells them what answers to select so they pass...then get a license and crash and cause my insurance rates to go up...
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                    try west coast canada bud...75% of people dont speak english....we have 2 languges here, english and french, all store signs/any buisness with writing in public view must contain 1 of the 2 languages...yet half of them dont....pisses me off like no other...if i go into a restaurant..i want to at least know what the fuck the menu is saying..

and i find it even more bullshit that when foreigners come here, they're allowed to have interpreters to stand beside them and do their road computer tests to make sure they know what all the signs say and such....wich is dumb cause the interpreter is anyone who speaks the same language they do...in most cases a family member, whom also tells them what answers to select so they pass...then get a license and crash and cause my insurance rates to go up...
                    that sounds pretty frustrating...at least the majority of IMPORTANT testing here is still done in english.

here's a pretty funny one that i saw last night. lol'd hard.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2542555886.html
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I lived in FL for the past 6 years. I really hate the weather here. I like all four seasons.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                        I lived in FL for the past 6 years. I really hate the weather here. I like all four seasons.
                        Weather does suck but its only brutal in the summer, I personally love the winter here

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                        Originally posted by keepinitclean
                        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                          omg yea the weather sucks here!

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

that sounds pretty frustrating...at least the majority of IMPORTANT testing here is still done in english.

here's a pretty funny one that i saw last night. lol'd hard.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2542555886.html
                            lincon nabegator

no
                            $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Bery good conditions!

How the hell do you misspell the name of the vehicle when it's written right on the back of it!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X