Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts

Comment

Phone, keys, wallet pat down... every morning.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Wallet, lighter,keys, phone, cigarrettes.....

Comment

^ and that's what my morning use to be like. I'm so glad I don't smoke anymore.
          (2 months nicotine free!)

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real. I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they do not have me, they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                  [IMG]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loz424L2wF1qcf8uto1_500.jpg[/IMG
                  [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ru88F.png[/IMG
                  I can't say i have once given a fuck about my electronics getting scratched. Its when they get broken i get upset.

Im one of those people who use 0 protection on their electronic devices because i have the ideology that it was made to be used and worn and i'd sooner put it on a shelf to protect it than spend money to prevent every day wear and tear.

The screen on my iphone has more scaratchs than any iphone i've ever seen.

Comment

I hate getting my phone screen scratched... and when my cars are perfect, I get a knot in my stomach when they get damaged... but once the cars take damage and i get over it, I don't care. I'll smack into shopping carts for fun in the Fit now that it's all beat up.

Comment

Reddit would destroy you guys if they knew about this thread...
                      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                      ┴─┴
                      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I hate getting my phone screen scratched... and when my cars are perfect, I get a knot in my stomach when they get damaged... but once the cars take damage and i get over it, I don't care. I'll smack into shopping carts for fun in the Fit now that it's all beat up.
                        Thats true actually

I care untill it starts getting damaged. Once its damaged i don't care anymore

I don't mind scratches on the iphones screen because once you turn it on you can't even see them.

I hate putting a screen prottector on the iphones screen. the screen has a special coating to help your finger glide nicely and keep smudges off the screen so when you put a screen protector on it you just defeated all of those nice features.

Comment

Everyone is like that as far as brand new products but what i found is the less you try and overprotect them the less damage that actually hapens to them. or at least until your girlfrind throws your new iphone 4 across the room on a concrete floor for having a nudy magazine in on new ibook app .
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            I wanna get this made into a tshirt!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                            Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Working...
                            X