Why do people keep saying buy gold....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Put it like this... as long as the Fed keeps printing up our debt, gold will continue to increase.
    Exactly! If U.S. citizens understood the way the FED bill was passed in 1913 and how the FED operates, they'd realize it's the major source of all our economic issues! The U.S. Gov't need to cancel its debt to the FED and start printing its own money at zero interest......it's the only way out at this point.

People think Ron Paul is a weirdo on many things but he is dead on about the FED...
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

The US of A printed more cash notes than what we have in value of gold so therefore billions in currency dont have a actual note value bcause there is not a sufficient amount of gold to cover the value printed therefore theyre scrambling to buy as much gold as possible to restock ft knox .. they use the money thats printed of no value to them to buy gold that wont lose its value to recover the expense ...

And not to be a dousche but most people dont understand that the paper bills they carry are just notes representing a gold value.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
      Originally posted by deevergote
      it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Originally posted by I-Deal214 View Post
        The US of A printed more cash notes than what we have in value of gold so therefore billions in currency dont have a actual note value bcause there is not a sufficient amount of gold to cover the value printed therefore theyre scrambling to buy as much gold as possible to restock ft knox .. they use the money thats printed of no value to them to buy gold that wont lose its value to recover the expense ...

And not to be a dousche but most people dont understand that the paper bills they carry are just notes representing a gold value.
        U.S. currency is not a note representing a gold value. In 1933 gold backing was removed from the dollar and the dollar has never since been backed by gold. The value of the dollar is backed by the overall country's productivity, land, gold reserves, etc. It's essentially backed by the overall strength of the nation. Our strength has been declining and thus the value of the dollar has been declining.

The U.S.A. does not print ANYTHING. The FED prints all bank notes (currency) and LOANS it to the U.S.A. Government with interest for the government to distribute in the economy for citizens to use. The problem with the FED is that in order for the U.S. to pay the interest they must borrow more money from the FED to pay the FED....it has taken up till now since 1913 for the interest payment to get so large that the U.S. can no longer even borrow what's needed to pay the interest.

The FED is supposedly controlled by Congress but they loaned 16-17 Trillion to other nations this year without the approval of Congress so tell me who's really in "control".
        My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          Never seen that before...An AR15 (M4 Carbine) with a M16 buttstock lol
          All AR15 parts are able to be swapped. That's why the platform is so sweet.

If the US goes to serious shit, warlords will rule. Those with the most guns and ammo will become kings.

I think the currency of choice will be ammo, quite frankly.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
            U.S. currency is not a note representing a gold value. In 1933 gold backing was removed from the dollar and the dollar has never since been backed by gold. The value of the dollar is backed by the overall country's productivity, land, gold reserves, etc. It's essentially backed by the overall strength of the nation. Our strength has been declining and thus the value of the dollar has been declining.

The U.S.A. does not print ANYTHING. The FED prints all bank notes (currency) and LOANS it to the U.S.A. Government with interest for the government to distribute in the economy for citizens to use. The problem with the FED is that in order for the U.S. to pay the interest they must borrow more money from the FED to pay the FED....it has taken up till now since 1913 for the interest payment to get so large that the U.S. can no longer even borrow what's needed to pay the interest.

The FED is supposedly controlled by Congress but they loaned 16-17 Trillion to other nations this year without the approval of Congress so tell me who's really in "control".
            Correct. The US dollar is no longer backed by a gold value. The US dollar's worth relies solely on perceived value. The US dollar is only as strong as the US economy. When we tank, so does our money. If we had internationally recognized gold to back up every dollar, we'd be stable... but we don't have that amount of gold.

Comment

but you still said " The value of the dollar is backed by the overall country's productivity, land, gold reserves, etc."
              So isnt productivity measured by the overall outcome of money they're making? and isnt land purchased with money? (or beads) lol ..so how can that represent the notes used to purchase them. Not saying your wrong but I dont quite follow your say in money represents productivity and land.

regardless the banks own the US and the masons are the owners of those banks and anything else of value.
              it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                All AR15 parts are able to be swapped. That's why the platform is so sweet.

If the US goes to serious shit, warlords will rule. Those with the most guns and ammo will become kings.

I think the currency of choice will be ammo, quite frankly.
                This.

Water, food, and ammo.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I was wondering how long it would take to bring up the masons. Let's see if we can make it to page 3 w/o someone bringing up the "i" word

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nope.

Illuminati.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Screw it Im with Pandemic Guns will rule the land!! so stock up before we become like Europe and they're completely banned. with mountain of coke and a loaded banana clip.

Comment

The value of currency is essentially based on what Deev said....the world's perception of how valuable it should be. When people stop trusting the currency and get rid of it (buy metals, guns, ammo, land, etc..) they are essentially "dumping" the currency and that currency becomes less valuable worldwide based on perception. People subliminally monitor every aspect of the world economy and form their idea of what a dollar is worth. I make friends angry because I talk in $$Millions....it's simply because I don't see much value in the currency so it takes millions to mean anything to me. Others place tons of faith in currency and $100 means the world to them. The point is, fiat currency has no real value, it is simply perceived to be valuable based on what is happening with that country at the time.....EVERYthing goes into this perception factor.

People are starting to wake up and realize the mess the U.S. is in and are beginning to dump dollars for something else.

We're facing a depression in the U.S. We haven't seen anything yet, it's going to get much worse for us before it gets better but it WILL get better. It will never get better until the FED and those in charge of the FED are removed of their power. The masons may have a little to do with it but it goes much deeper than the masons go. They just get blamed for alot of things because they're so secretive.

All my personal opinion/belief of course.
                        My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

The value of currency is essentially based on what Deev said....the world's perception of how valuable it should be. When people stop trusting the currency and get rid of it (buy metals, guns, ammo, land, etc..) they are essentially "dumping" the currency and that currency becomes less valuable worldwide based on perception. People subliminally monitor every aspect of the world economy and form their idea of what a dollar is worth. I make friends angry because I talk in $$Millions....it's simply because I don't see much value in the currency so it takes millions to mean anything to me. Others place tons of faith in currency and $100 means the world to them. The point is, fiat currency has no real value, it is simply perceived to be valuable based on what is happening with that country at the time.....EVERYthing goes into this perception factor.

People are starting to wake up and realize the mess the U.S. is in and are beginning to dump dollars for something else.

We're facing a depression in the U.S. We haven't seen anything yet, it's going to get much worse for us before it gets better but it WILL get better. It will never get better until the FED and those in charge of the FED are removed of their power. The masons may have a little to do with it but it goes much deeper than the masons go. They just get blamed for alot of things because they're so secretive.

All my personal opinion/belief of course.
                          indubitably Its deeper than the masons illuminati boule etc etc but they all have influence in the economy for theyre agenda the bail outs of all the companys that supposedly are going down but they're CEO's and rest of owners still have "bonuses" listed in the billions. how is a company bankrupt when the board of the company is still recieving "bonuses" that are more than the reported loss of the company.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                            I was wondering how long it would take to bring up the masons. Let's see if we can make it to page 3 w/o someone bringing up the "i" word
                            oh i so wanted to bring it up on page 1 but thought id not and see where it went. lol

Originally posted by Dr.x
                            You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

I find conspiracy theories to cop out. Writing off the Fed as "the work of the Illuminati" is like writing off any good fortune as "the work of God". If you're gonna argue something, think it through.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Semi-intelligent debate on economics and geopolitics devolving into talk about the masons and Illuminati, gotta love the internet.

This takes the cake though,

Originally posted by I-Deal214 View Post
                                Screw it Im with Pandemic Guns will rule the land!! so stock up before we become like Europe and they're completely banned. with mountain of coke and a loaded banana clip.
                                I really hope you aren't serious.

I was saying that there is no way that other countries would allow the United States to completely collapse. We offer far too many services to the rest of the world for other countries to let us fail entirely. Sure, the US may no longer be the most influential country in the world but it's not like the entire country is going fall into a "Mad Max" scenario.

Also, people act like this is the worst shit that's every happened in the history of our country.

http://money.cnn.com/news/storysuppl...on_depression/

A quick comparison to the Great Depression shows that what we are experiencing is a hiccup compared to that. 25% Unemployment then vs 8.5% now. 50% of banks failed then compared to 0.6% now. Our country has gone through far worse and has remained a world power throughout the years.

I'm not blindly saying we can never fail, I just find that with the current state of the globe I find it hard to believe that there will be anything more than a slight decline in the overall standard of living in our country.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                                X