No announcement yet.

What do you do while you poop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder why im sitting on the toilet wasting time.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      I'll report back after I go out next weekend.
      You should get really drunk and vomit in the tank as you shit. That would be awesome.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
        You should get really drunk and vomit in the tank as you shit. That would be awesome.
        or pull an upperdecker

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          i could never bring food into the bathroom with all the poo particles flying around... GROSS!!!
          Im guessing your toothbrush is on the sink in a cup or holder along with your towels etc all infested with poopoo particles . I think that was a myth on mythbusters.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
          Originally posted by deevergote
          it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
            lmao i did that i crapped in the toilet and puked into the bathtub thought i was going to die.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
            Originally posted by deevergote
            it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

I usually read something like game informer. i prefer to take my time so I normally end up reading it cover to cover.

Comment

Im with Tippey. I get in and get out. I dont understand people who take those half-hour power shits. Im in the can 5 minutes TOPS.

If Im in there longer its cuz Im having "issues" or Im on my phone or something.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I don't like rushing shits. I like to relax, take my time, maybe kick my feet up.

Comment

I dont rush mine either. I feel it coming, cop a squat, give it a few. Ya know, text, play some Words With Friends or something, clean 'er up and go.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

On average, I spend <2 minutes in the bathroom. The bathroom is not a place I like to hang out.
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I use to be in and out, i really did....i hated the whole process and use to be in and out in 4 mins lol.

Then i embraced it and found that is a great time to think, read, play some games, or just chill.

Not so bad now, ive been in their 20+ minutes LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          ive been in their 20+ minutes LOL!
                          people out side must think you passed out in there

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            people out side must think you passed out in there
                            lol sometimes my girlfriend knocks on the door and yells "are you still alive"

CALI LIFE STYLE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

i bring the air compresser in with me so i get a message on my buns from all the vibratin..and if i lean on the back tank i get a back massage...

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                I use to be in and out, i really did....i hated the whole process and use to be in and out in 4 mins lol.

Then i embraced it and found that is a great time to think, read, play some games, or just chill.

Not so bad now, ive been in their 20+ minutes LOL!
                                ^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X