Some serious craftsmanship!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    it's pretty good..................for Tennessee.

Comment

I love that wing.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
        At least it has intersection lights...
        I dont think they are Intersection lights looks like another useless vent. lmao

Make like a prom dress and take it off!! please !!
        and the funny part is that the engine is prob completely stock no mods or enhancements anything.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
        Originally posted by deevergote
        it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

def needs some rims and a major drop,
          BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
            Pics of my race car as requested LOL I'm not ashamed of my car it was in my sig but long story lnao.
            And not once did I bash dudes car just said it wasn't my cup of tea.

lmao your ride isnt low enough

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

My Jack points nuff said and if I want I can set this bitch on the ground check mrt For pics.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

lol your car is about as low as mine...and it must ride like a bag of shit just like mine.

Anyways, the car in the original post....it has potential. It's not hideous by any means. The paint is boring, the kit yells "look at me, I wanna be cool!" but the whole car just lacks any sort of tasteful flair that would make it a looker.

With some TLC, it could be freshened up into something quite nice.

Comment

Working...
                X