RagingAsian lost his mother last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RagingAsian lost his mother last night.

Ray Parkman's mom lost her battle with illness and passed into her next state of being last night. Prayers and thoughts for his family would be much appreciated.

Sad to hear, condolences to him&his family. Couldnt imagine losing mine, so I feel for those who have/do.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

saw it on FB. sad thing to happen

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Oh Ray... I don't know what to say except that this sucks and she's in a better place now, looking after him. My sincere condolences.

life is good.

Comment

If ya need anything bro let me know
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Sorry to hear of this Ray.

My condolences to you and your family

Comment

Sorry to hear this. She's not gone if she's in your heart and memories. Stay up!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that man one of my closest friends lost his mom. And it was hard at first but he realized she is always in his heart were yours will be.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

It's a tragedy. No other way to put it. But it's something we go through in life bud. Keep your head up. You know deep down inside that there's light at the end of this tunnel. You will get to it. Just gotta keep walking that direction. And you know there's not a single person here that won't be willing to help any way we can.
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

My sincere condolences to him and the rest of his family. Shes in a better place man
                      -Will

Comment

Thanks Guys. I know its a part of life, but mind you, I am 25 years old and I have already lost both my mom and my dad. that one fact still burns like a flame in the night.

Now the road to recovery begins...

Comment

Be strong man. You know we're here for you. I lost my dad almost 12 years ago, and the thought of losing my mom terrifies me. I can't imagine how difficult things must be for you. If you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Comment

You have my support bro... my condolences keep your head up if you need advice or anything we are here for you.

Comment

Sorry for your loss and I wish you the best in your recovery. I lost my mother when I was 12.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                              X