No announcement yet.

Waking up the before alarm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never snooze. If I have to be at work at 7am, I set the alarm for 5:30, and the second it goes off, I get straight out of bed, put my contacts in, and get straight in the shower. Showering first thing in the morning really seems to wake me up the best, and get my ass in gear. But if I don't jump straight out of bed, it's reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally difficult to convince myself to do it, even just a few seconds later.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      LOL!

Loves it.

Anyone have an alarm that requires you to do math?

On my phone you can set it so to shut the alarm off you have to solve a riddle or a math equation bwahahaha.

Shit is crazy.
      That's not funny. Back when I was taking Calc I would wake up all delusional from doing problems late into the night and think the clock was a math problem. Took me 5 snoozes to actually figure out what time it was. Nerve-racking as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
        I set the alarm for 6 AM... I typically wake up at 5:55 look at the time and go back to sleep for another five minutes...

Just weird how accurately I wake up the first time
        set your alarm for 6:05. problem solved.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I do this same shit. I used to wake up right at 5 minute before my alarm. My old lady has one of those hard of hearing alarms that will make you do back flips if you let it go off. Like it shakes the whole damn house and Im not lying. So you kind of have to wake up a little early to avoid that shit.

Comment

the worst is waking up over and over before the alarm, then sleeping past it for 6 hours.

Comment

lol i wake up at like 3pm daily... my job is kinda sweet like that.....

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

i did that today. then, in my infinite wisdom, i turned it off and woke up 15 minutes late.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  the worst is waking up over and over before the alarm, then sleeping past it for 6 hours.
                  Even worse, doing the same thing, then having your supervisor trying to call you to get to work and hitting the call silence button thinking it's the alarm snooze button.

Comment

it freaks me out

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                      That's not funny. Back when I was taking Calc I would wake up all delusional from doing problems late into the night and think the clock was a math problem. Took me 5 snoozes to actually figure out what time it was. Nerve-racking as hell.
                      i would be so fucking pissed. im already pissed off in the morning because i have to interact with people. once i have my coffee im okay.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X