Waking up the before alarm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waking up the before alarm.

I set the alarm for 6 AM... I typically wake up at 5:55 look at the time and go back to sleep for another five minutes... Than snooze it every ten minutes for a hour until 7am.....

Just weird how accurately I wake up the first time

The rare times i set an alarm i do that as well.

You wake up and you're like " oh shit did i sleep in "

Then you check the time and go " man why the hell did i wake up before the alarm... ugh "

Comment

Our minds are effin trolling us.

Reminds me of the Dane Cook skit about the alarm sprouting up on two legs and saying "haha, I was just joking you're not late, let me wind the clock back"

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I've been doing the same thing lately. I always worry I'm late or something because I see the sun starting to rise but then I look at my phone and I get pissed when I find out I still have another 15 minutes to sleep, but then I can't go back to sleep...

Comment

I often do the same thing. I HATE it!

I also hit the snooze button far more than I should. I was 20 minutes late to class today for that reason. I snoozed long enough to get out of bed, take a quick shower, and get to class... i didn't factor in having to take a shit.

Comment

i never snooze, i either wake up or be late.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

its pretty common, after you get a set schedule of waking up at a specific time, your body tends to somehow know and say "yo, wake up buddy".

i do it every day, my alarm goes off at 6am everyday, but i generally wake myself up at 5:45ish and say fuck it and lay there for another 15 minutes anticipating the alarm going off to see how fast i can turn it off before i hear the dj on the radio talk hahahahaha.

even on a weekend...im up at 7am..but then i just doze off until about 830 9ish.
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                I set the alarm for 6 AM... I typically wake up at 5:55 look at the time and go back to sleep for another five minutes... Than snooze it every ten minutes for a hour until 7am.....

Just weird how accurately I wake up the first time
                change your alarm to an annoying tone and then set it away from you

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

I also hit the snooze button far more than I should. I was 20 minutes late to class today for that reason. I snoozed long enough to get out of bed, take a quick shower, and get to class... i didn't factor in having to take a shit.
                shit in the shower, or the fridge whichever

Comment

happens to me every day before work -_-

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

you had to write this thread!

I was almost 4 hrs late to work today for my internship....but no one really cared at all lol. So it shows how important my job is haha.

But thats weird, I went to sleep the same time as I did the 30 other times since I've started this job and have always woken up. I even set the damn alarm clock too.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i don't even use an alarm clock b/c i am always up around the same time each day.

hell i don't even have the ability to see what time it is until i leave my room
                      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

It's weird, I've been doing the same lately. Waking up a few minutes before, then going back to sleep, and sleep for about 20 mins through the alarm until I decide to get up, shower and go to work.

Comment

Cant say I have this problem....but thats cuz I dont have a set schedule.....I wake up to the phone ringing tell me where Im working that day....and if Im not working in the morning....I just wake up whenever....like today....I woke up at 1230

I do set alarms when I know Im not gonna be working that day in a vain attempt to wake up a decent time....but 99% of the time...I just shut it off and sleep.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

LOL!

Loves it.

Anyone have an alarm that requires you to do math?

On my phone you can set it so to shut the alarm off you have to solve a riddle or a math equation bwahahaha.

Shit is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Lmao I do the same thing If i wake up late I just shower and run out the door and hope theres no traffic to shit at work .But otherwise I usually wake up 10-20 min before my alarm but I believe we wake up regardless due to the thought of oh -shit did my alarm already go off wakes us up all the way. Then followed by 3-4 10 min snooz.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Working...
                              X