What happened to honesty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"growing up gotti" is a perfect example of your last line^^^

networks actually pay those dorks and force us to like it????

Comment

Honesty is becoming a thing of the past, here and the real world. I work in job where ppl will lie about the smallest little things to try and keep themselves out of trouble, only thing is a tape cannot lie. I have experienced the worst of ppl throughout my life, First being a security officer for 12 years then a Surveillance Agent for the last few years. So ive seen both side,the i saw it in person and the They thought no one was looking. People as whole are still good its just the few stick out like a sore thumb, you are always gonna see the bad before the good. The things ive experienced on this site come to mind but ill quit there.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

there are a lot of bad business scam artist on cb7tuner. Look into your buyer very well before you buy from them

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Conformation begins in Kindergarten. Proof.. tell me your favorite color, one of the first things they start asking. See there, already forcing us to make one set decision.. i never had a favorite color.. never could decide between blue and red...lol.

it always seems that i seem to be in the middle of two people. they both tell different yet convincing stories. this is the everyday norm in my life. sucks being judge and jury so to speak, i know you aren't suppossed to be, but when two people are telling such different stories..

and i just don't get it.. people lie about the smallest things. i personally think the people that lie have a grudge against themselves.

how many times have you met someone who disses your ride, even though you know it's better. but do you even get into with them?? no, no use, cause they're all just haters.

i'm older than most of you guys and trust me, it doesn't seem to change. so, i just roll with the punches, do what i feel is right and hope it all works out in the end.

If we could all beleive in each other, band together, we'd be unstoppable... and I don't mean anarchy either.
          Last edited by akrodha; 03-09-2005, 08:08 AM.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
          X