• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atleast when you bring your Acura in for warranty work

They give you a loaner

v6 2010 tsx
    280hp auto

Surprisingly fast.... If it wasn't FWD and auto id be trading my car in right now..

Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 07-18-2011, 04:03 PM.

My dealership had loaner ZDX's

I wanted one so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      My dealership had loaner ZDX's

I wanted one so bad
      They wouldn't give you one?

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
        They wouldn't give you one?
        I didn't ask because i didn't think i had a choice considering i was having a 1991 acura integra serviced

They gave me a TL fwd

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167398

Comment

i would turn down both of those hideous vehicles and go to enterprise..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
            i would turn down both of those hideous vehicles and go to enterprise..
            lol.. And pay

I like the look of the TSX... The TLs looks makes me sick... Id take the third gen TL over the Current...

Comment

I love the current gen TL

alot of people don't like the designs but i do. They're pretty interesting looking.

I would buy the 2nd gen type S over the 3rd gen type S. The 3rd gen offers hardly anything over the 2nd gen with the exeption of a manual.

6 speed manual sh-awd sounds pretty good to me in the 4th gen.

Comment

I love the current gen TL

alot of people don't like the designs but i do. They're pretty interesting looking.

I would buy the 2nd gen type S over the 3rd gen type S. The 3rd gen offers hardly anything over the 2nd gen with the exeption of a manual.

6 speed manual sh-awd sounds pretty good to me in the 4th gen.
                2nd gen looks like crap imo... Ugliest semi modern Honda made besides the CL...

But what looks good is so personal to people... So what one likes others hate.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                  lol.. And pay

I like the look of the TSX... The TLs looks makes me sick... Id take the third gen TL over the Current...
                  exactly.. thats how much i dont like the new designs.. i could maybe get away with the tsx, but as you said, the new tl is horrible..

i prefer the 3rd gens too, but ill settle for my 2nd gen for now..

Comment

WHAT???

the 2nd gen is far from crap

Is it probably my favorate early 2000's honda design

I love the aspec / jdm spoiler with the little signal lights on top. Very unique and neat

Comment

I like the new TL... well, the one before the current re-design. They made a weird looking car... then backed down and made it less weird looking. Lame. I like the ZDX as well.

I always heard the V6 TSX was a bit nose-heavy, and not nearly as fun to drive as the 4cyl one. Still, it's probably nice to mash the gas and feel 280hp

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I like the new TL... well, the one before the current re-design. They made a weird looking car... then backed down and made it less weird looking. Lame. I like the ZDX as well.

I always heard the V6 TSX was a bit nose-heavy, and not nearly as fun to drive as the 4cyl one. Still, it's probably nice to mash the gas and feel 280hp
                        Do you mean you don't like the mid model change?

Comment

WHAT???

the 2nd gen is far from crap

Is it probably my favorate early 2000's honda design

I love the aspec / jdm spoiler with the little signal lights on top. Very unique and neat

Pure s3x.

Id own that or the 04-05 TSX over anything new by Acura.

Comment

id ask if they could loan me a crz
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

shouldve asked for the wagon TSX

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X