How much is your accord worth now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebels
    so much for the cc2 sttuff being an original conversion.
    as soon as u do something original, somebody is gonna see it and copy it. Its just a fact of life. On top of that as much as we seek recognition about our accomplishments we leak the information needed anyways lol.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

wow .. how come the prices down in the states are so low? lol.. jeebus..
      i got mine nice and clean for 4500 canadian and thats really really really cheap... i can easily sell mine for 5500-7000 canadian.. but of course i will never EVER EVER!!!!! sell it ><...
      and u guys with h22's.. u guys really think ur cars only worth like 2900-3500?
      1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
      2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
      3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

Someone mentioned that with all the work we put into them it would be tough to determine, was right! I'd personally want like $5,500 with wverything I've done and put into it but in reality know it would only go for $4000 maybe. Kinda sucks.

Comment

or an ITR headlight conversion since both of the ones that posted here, the cars no longer exist.
          I hear what you're saying, but think about the cost of the CC2 versus the ITR. I mean, not everyone has a hook up (like yourself) to get the conversion/bodywork/paint done for short money. I know i don't.
          I got two mouths to feed.
          Seriously tho, Midnite is right. Once something new comes out, if it is done with class (like you and Primo), then those who are after similarly seamless/classy looks will follow suit. Not too many people want to push Bondo-fied whips. The more extreme, the more paper. And since i'm moddin a 92 whip, i think you can guess how long(or short for that matter) MY paper is.

Nas said it best, "No ideas's original, there's nuthin new under the sun..."
          Bean Town Crew Member #3
          Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
          "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Originally posted by PHENOM
            I hear what you're saying, but think about the cost of the CC2 versus the ITR. I mean, not everyone has a hook up (like yourself) to get the conversion/bodywork/paint done for short money. I know i don't.
            I got two mouths to feed.
            Seriously tho, Midnite is right. Once something new comes out, if it is done with class (like you and Primo), then those who are after similarly seamless/classy looks will follow suit. Not too many people want to push Bondo-fied whips. The more extreme, the more paper. And since i'm moddin a 92 whip, i think you can guess how long(or short for that matter) MY paper is.

Nas said it best, "No ideas's original, there's nuthin new under the sun..."
            ouch! on the "Bondo-fied" title i know my cb7 has minimum use of bondo anyways, when i first did this conversion, it was to be different. but i knew eventually it would catch on and its cool. im 100%, postively sure, that i was the first cb7 to do this mod..so knowing other people want to do this, makes me feel good. at least it was CC2 lights, not them e-***, apc projector lights

i've had several peeps ask why i dont do shows and what not. IMO, i don't need other people to judge my car so they can tell whether or not its good enough. i also don't need trophies so i can ride with my head up high..it just ain't my thing.

i've always said "be proud of what you have, coz there will always be someone who has none."

sorry for the rant, but i figured lemme add my take on this. btw, to those planning on doing the CC2 conversion and need some info, hit me up or rebels. coz the last thing i want to see on this forum is a CC2 conversion looking like it was done "home-depot" style
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
              ouch! on the "Bondo-fied" title i know my cb7 has minimum use of bondo
              Definitely not meant for you. I mean those individuals who think it would be cool to put a Murcielago front end on a CB7 nahmean. I think there are only so many front end coversions for our cars that would look good before entering the "aight this dude is buggin" category. Personally i think the CC2, ITR, Silvia are a few that stand out. (Although the ITR and Silvia could get a little pricey)

P.S. PRIMO you've been nothing but helpful and encouraging whenever i asked for info on the conversion. Good lookin out!
              Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                ouch! on the "Bondo-fied" title i know my cb7 has minimum use of bondo
                same here.. very little bondo and glass on mine too. the more glass/bondo, the more waves you will have since it's hard to even it all out.

as you can see from my car and primo's car, our doors are like a mirror.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

this thread makes me laugh

Comment

same here.. very little bondo and glass on mine too. the more glass/bondo, the more waves you will have since it's hard to even it all out.

as you can see from my car and primo's car, our doors are like a mirror.
                    Make no mistake Rebs, I give you and Primo's car utmost props. I just think it's a given that when something works well, it should be expected to be replicated. Now if you see someone bitin' the SAME EXACT set-up as yours down to the valve stem caps, then by all means...
                    WHUP THEY MUH-PHUKIN ASS!
                    Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                      this thread makes me laugh
                      Why does it make you laugh? Are you afraid to speak your mind for fear you will get burned?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

rebels dont complain in my eyes you copied primo and now u dont want people copying you? get over it. i know i know you have been planning to do the conv for awhile now but still let others do what they want dont try and convince them away from what they want.....not cool man.
                        [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Working...
                        X