bad day just a little to soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad day just a little to soon

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. Starting off, this comming wed, i was going to take my car to my friends shop so he could convert my car to standard. well round 5pm yesterday while driving my car my gears started to slip from 1st to 2nd so i was heading straight home and like a mile away. on the way i had to stop for a light when stoping then trying to go when the light turned green my car started to roll backwards. Oh S"*t! so i try going throught my other gears and nothing works now. So i had to push it to a gas station and leave it there. so getting a ride from my friend i went home and went back to the gas station with some tools to take all my crap out and off the car cause ppl round here like to jack stuff.
    ask the gas manager bout leaving my car for the nite and jerk says you better have it out of here by 8am or that he would have it towed. so franticaly i tried to get ahold of my friend which never happened till 7am. So standing by my car i finaly know were to get my car towed to. Spending $70 dollars to get it towed im now on my last $30. now i have to save up some more money to get my intercoler piping made for my turbo setup that i planed on doing when i would get my car back. $70 bux down the drain and no use of my sat. just felt like getting it out. If only it could of lasted a few more days.

Damn dude that sucks sorry to hear that. Yeah saving $$ is rough I been selling parts and i still have nothing blah

Well Keep the hopes high man

Comment

people are assholes fuck em all

sorry to hear about that shit.. i am also having a bad day for alot of other reasons..

good luck with it thow...

Comment

Working...
      X