Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO!! WELCOME TO AMERICA!! That's prob the funniest thing I've heard in a while! So yea good luck with that lol

Comment

i think the problem is that we stereotype and don't often look away from the stereotype. we envision welfare kings and queens or rednecks in trailer parks.

i wonder if people are taking into consideration their next door neighbor in suburbia who is divorced with kids in a previous marriage, remarried with a new baby, and a bad summer away from becoming a deadbeat.

Comment

There's such strict regulations for adopting children, making sure the adipting family is able to support the child etc.

My step sister has her own daughter, and decided to adopt another one. The screening process took over a year, and they had to basically prove that as a family, they were able to provide and care for this adopted child.

It's pretty crazy when you think that anyone can just go and have kids whenever they want, but when it comes to adopting a child that has most likely come from the latter situation, they make such a big deal about it.

An adopted child is almost like getting an animal from the shelter. You're saving it, and either way, it's going somewhere better than where it was.

And for the record. I hate these Duggar idiots. The couple times I've watched that show on TLC, I wanted to punch the tv. Mormons are trying to take over the world. World population: 1. China 2. Mormons 3. The rest of Asia 4. Everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          And for the record. I hate these Duggar idiots.
          Why ... They can afford it... They do it on there own without government assistance... If they want 56 kids and can afford it who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
            you dont have to afford to have 19 kids. at my brothers work this KID had 7 KIDS of his own and he works at minimum wage. The government picks up the tab which isnt right. Yes its your right to have all the kids u want but as a tax payer i dont want to pay for you having kids when i responsibly have none of my own. welfare and all other forms of "free money" needs to be done away with. This is one reason why our country is over budget.
            My point was if YOU COULD afford

not the goverment...

Comment

Now, from a freedom veiwpoint, you have the right to have as many children as you wish, as long as you take care of them. BUT.

How responsible is that, if you look at the planet, and the issues we are going to face as humans in the next 50-100 years? Let alone what America might go through should this economy persist to long! To bring that many souls into the world to consume resources they do not replenish...

I have children, so I know that we-as a family of 5-make a 20 gal garbage bag of actual non compost-able trash ever 2-3 days. That is a lot over time. We go through 2-3 gallons of milk a week. I cannot imagine what a family of 12 consumes....
              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

The bad thing is... all the intellectuals... doctors, lawyers, scientists, teachers... don't have a whole lot of time to raise large families. On the other hand, people sitting around in poverty, soaking up welfare, have nothing better to do than procreate.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  We should offer free vasectomies to anyone that wants one.
                  We should just convince them all that vasectomies are the coolest thing since sliced bread.

I was having a conversation like this with someone not too long ago. I came up with the conclusion that Darwinism, or survival of the fittest, no longer exists in it's original form. Human beings interfere with so much these days.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

on the plus side, the more kids you have, the more greater the chance there is that one of them can become a super famous movie star!!!! then that 1 kid can provide for the whooooole family!!!!! start ladies!!! start pumping out them kids!!
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                      Why ... They can afford it... They do it on there own without government assistance... If they want 56 kids and can afford it who cares.
                      It just boggles my mind. I come from relatively small families, where the Duggar's number of children can make up most of the people in my family.

Comment

its not that hard to do. the US from what I hear has done experiment with it in past. & so has other empires/countries. I think the 1 kid per family idea is something that china got right.

as for the tax money people get for every kid, its just telling all these reckless people that the US will help pay for theyre mistakes.

also adults can be injected with something to make them steral or be fixed like dogs.

as for future kids, the same can be done to them.
                        Last edited by Night Wolf; 07-03-2011, 09:12 PM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post

also adults can be injected with something to make the steral or be fixed like dogs.
                          i believe its a birth control for women, its not permanent, but it lasts for up to 6 months i believe....i remember hearing a coworker telling us about his daughter getting it.
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I've come across a few people that shouldn't reproduce.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Some people should not reproduce. I strongly support some system that weeds these folks out and prevents them reproducing.
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i think the idea of this topic is ridiculous... i feel its a natural thing that no government should have any control over... this isnt to say that its a great idea for everyone to have kids...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X