Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now I know

....how it feels like to be a hot chick at the bar

So todays canada day right?.....I go out...have a couple....or 12 beers with some buddies to celebrate our nations birth....though we didnt do much celebrating besides drinking beer....its a good night

I decide its time for me to go home....hope on the subway and getting ready to shut it down for the night....but apparently the subway is doing maintenance so it stops running north after 1230.....the station it stops at is one stop away from my regular one....I figure no big deal....ill walk....so I get to walking

About 12 minutes into my 20 minute journey some dude starts walking beside me....Initial thought is dudes gonna kill me....so I get my phone all ready to dial 911 if need be....turns out it wasnt needed

He starts chatting it up with me as if were buds....Im still thinkin dudes gonna kill me so I respond with 1-2 word answers....he doesnt exactly leave me alone...but he doesnt speak much

I dunno if you have ever been in the elevator with someone who forces small talk on you and theres awkward silences between responses....but thats what it felt like....he apparently doesnt get the hint tho and keeps asking questions from time to time....tells me awkward stories about his kids and shit....I guess trying to loosen me up for.....

....your ass looks good in those shorts....

now I mean....Ive hit on girls before but thats really hittin the nail right on the head eh....I guess its different in the *** world....To each their own

I tell the guy Im straight but I guess thanks (not kidding...exact words)....I mean what do you say to that....he gives some story about how hes drunk (not a lie) and how he wouldnt normally say that if he wasnt drunk (perhaps a lie)

To get the point fully across that I do not enjoy penis....I respond with....again thanks...but Im more of a vagina kinda guy.....

awkward silence.....

.....more silence.....

.....not enough silence.....

Would you like a blow job tonight

Like what the fuck....I dont freak out on the guy cuz I still think he might wanna kill me a bit....so I just say really man....please now you made this shit uncomfortable....I think we should go our separate ways

Im worried cuz Im still worried hes gonna go all Jeffery Dahmer on my ass....but thank god he pretends to tie up his shoe (like I woulda been offended had he just walked away) and I run the fuck home.

Well....I walked slightly faster than before....Im am still drunk....and I had I ran it woulda made it easier to catch me....I wouldnt be able to run more than 300m without getting winded...I needed to save my breath.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

i wont lie, i lol'd when you said you ran the fuck home

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Comment

He bent down to tie his shoe just in case you changed your mind... he'd be right there

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          He bent down to tie his shoe just in case you changed your mind... he'd be right there
          I lost it after that one my phone is laying in the floor from where I dropped it.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Pride week in toronto.
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Did he have a purdy mouf?

Comment

Lulz.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Waitin for that OH Canada moment.

Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

This is why friends should never let friends walk home alone drunk.

Comment

fuck that man...thats why you should always walk home drunk....get good stories outta it

right before that whole thing I had a 15 minute subway ride sitting beside two drunk girls....one was vegan and one wasnt and they were arguing over the pros and cons of eating meat....and the non-vegan kept on saying how much she needs and loves meat....I was like fuck ya

i got thinkin about the *** guy today.....kinda feel bad for him really....cuz he was totally that *** guy who loves cock....but feels ashamed about it....so he has to get all hammered and shit to feel like he can be himself....really its a sad story since he didnt rape me.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                        ....really its a sad story since he didnt rape me.
                        Why sad? did you really want a happy ending? damn
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

^ /thread right there

Comment

lol

shoulda saw that coming

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                              lol

shoulda saw that coming
                              thats what he said. sorry man you set yourself up completely on that one.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                              X