Anyone know toyotas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
    That car is definitely rare they also have some other one that is awd too. I know the only thing about toyotas too is that alo tof chinese food resturant owners use them around here they get pretty good mileage for an economy car. And they can go for awhile even on their last leg you definitely get your monies worth not to be racist or anything.
    Yea this one is full time all wheel drive. The guy his dad bought it from like 20 years ago said there were about 1000 made of his model.

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    you SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you also read what i posted wrong
    Lmao yea the cheapest quote we got was 400 but if it doesn't start its another 100.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
    Originally posted by keepinitclean
    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

well just letting you know those motors go around $1300 or so for the 3sgte.

ive always wanted an all-trac. although, i always wanted a 90-93 but they all rock imho

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Im not a big fan on the 90s model though. But yea its one of the only few toyotas i will ever want to own.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
        Originally posted by keepinitclean
        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          If you guys don't take it, and it needs to go, I have friends in MA that may be interested.
          Hey and up here in NH!!!!!
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
            He bought it off a guy who moved here from Austraila, and brought the car with him. Apparently its legal if you have owned the car for 2 years or more before importing it. Dont quote me on that, that is the story I got. He had the car here tho, I rode in it, so that part isn't a "he said, she said story".
            I can vouch for Eric on this one. I know of a guy about 20 minutes from me who owns a real deal RHD Integra Type R. I met him a few times and I asked him how he was able to get it here in NH.

Story has it that it was first brought to Ohio and then they had to certify the VIN tag on the car here in NH. IIRC he was able to get a full legit VIN for the car as well.

I might call the DMV up here tomorrow just to make sure how you can legally drive an RHD Japanese only model around here.

I remember when ChIoVnIdCa worked at Circuit City he was working on a radio install for a small kei car style Subaru pickup.and I just learned of a dealer up here in NH that legally sells legit kei spec pickup trucks.
            Last edited by HenRoc; 06-22-2011, 12:44 AM.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Tercel, too.

This is the only turbo one, though... The others weren't really geared towards performance.

True. The feds are hunting Skylines now, but I'm sure there are other cars that could be brought in under the radar. Something like the GT Four wouldn't really make waves.
              i just scanned your sig. i rofled pretty damn hard

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

The feds are hunting Skylines now,
                Let's waste time pissing off car enthusiasts, rather than fighting real crime and terrorism.

What a pile of steaming bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                X