English paper topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English paper topic

Howdy fellas, Today in English we had to draw topics from a hat and write about three paragraphs about it in a story type fashion. Lucky me, I drew cars. My question to you guys is what kind of car should I write about? Try to make it a car that's older, nothing new. Maybe after I'm done I'll post it up. But that depends on the type of feedback I get.
    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

A story in what regard? You left the topic kinda vague. Like its gotta be a story, but you specify an old car?

Write a story about a guy who bought a car new as a kid, sold it and then bought it back later as a bucket and fixed it back up and made it awesome.

Comment

It could be a model t, or maybe use your imagination and pretend you were in a story 100 years ago talking about flying cars, or maybe someone famous was in a story talking about cars and using a different view point, comparing it to horse and buggy

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

write about your favorite car and what you would do to it if you had the money
        maybe
        R.I.P 90 lx fodo ..my baby!
        R.I.P 00 DC2 gsr
        R.I.P 92 lx fodo
        R.I.P 91 dx fodo
        rockin a 2007 ridgeline rtl

Comment

Write about a cb7!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

I 2nd that

Comment

write a story about a civic

Comment

By all accounts, the cb7 is definitely up there. I think it's gonna be that car. The idea is this, each person in my class picks a topic, then writes X paragraphs. Later, we try to combine them all and see what we get. Of course, some modification is expected, but for S and G's I'll give ya what I come up with.

Sorry about the vague topic thing guys , it's hard to describe though. My idea is a guy who goes rummaging through his (insert old relative here)'s garage, and comes across this monster of a car that looks completely normal but dirty and under an old cover. A look underneath the hood though and his opinion radically changes.

For those of you who watch even a little anime, it's sorta an Initial D-ish type thing. After the engine change...

That was my idea, but I'm also kinda keen on AccordWarrior's idea. Keep the votes and such comin guys! I appreciate the feedback!
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                X