Wow talk about funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow talk about funny

Check this out my gf sent me a link to this story. I read and I thought it was the funniest thing..

It sounds like something that belongs in a comedic movie.

Man Who Has Radiation Treatment Sets Off Nuclear Alert

POSTED: 8:54 am EST March 3, 2005

ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- A man who recently had received radiation treatment for a medical condition set off a nuclear alert detector on a fire engine, prompting police to close down a roadway in Escondido while authorities searched for a nuclear weapon.

The Rancho Santa Fe Fire Protection District engine crew's radiation monitor sounded Tuesday when the man and his friend walked past the crew on their way to fill a gas can.

The Nuke Alert monitor sounded again as the men walked back to their vehicle.

Firefighters notified the San Diego County Sheriff's Department after they drove by the men's vehicle and the monitor sounded a third time.

Sheriff's deputies pulled over the driver and detained him and his passenger for about one hour while they confirmed that the man was not carrying a nuclear weapon and that he had received radiation treatment, according to Sgt. Robert Healey.

The man was described as a Valley Center resident in his late 40s or early 50s. His name and medical condition were not released.

The radiation monitor was purchased with Homeland Defense Department grant money and is used 24 hours a day on each fire truck in the Rancho Santa Fe Fire Protection District, according to Capt. Dale Mosby.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

haahah thats great, sux for that guy tho, o man thats funny

Comment

I didn't find it hilarious. More interesting.

Comment

Me too^

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i think the fact that they spend 100,000 dollars per unit and then mounts one on EACH truck in one county is ridiculous.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

at least they are looking for that shit and nowadays you cant be too careful about that stuff
            www.rms-usa.com

Comment

my grand mother used to live in rancho santa fe. i think bill gates has a house there, or real close.

Comment

Working...
              X