People who have a wall mounted flatscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who have a wall mounted flatscreen

In regards to my basement flooding, instead of replacing my entertainment center, I'm think of mounting my LCD to the wall.

Anyone got any tip on what kind of mount to get such as brands? I've seen some of the ones at walmart and they look flimsy. Another thing is how do you guys keep all the cables organized/hidden?

How big is your TV?

I have a 32'' wall mounted with a cheap Wal mart mount, been over a year and no problems. As long as you find the studs you should have nothing to worry about.

Wire mold is a good way to hid the wires if you dont want to cut into your walls. Home depot sells some real cheap.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

http://www.crutchfield.com/learn/HDT...wallmount.html
      http://www.crutchfield.com/S-OYeJhVf...l_install.html

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah all I have is a 32" screen for my bedroom, could have gotten a bigger one but felt like it was over kill.

I don't really feel like running the cables through the wall so I guess I'll just use that ribbed tubing, I forget what it's called but there's a slit in it to run wires.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          Thanks guys. Yeah all I have is a 32" screen for my bedroom, could have gotten a bigger one but felt like it was over kill.

I don't really feel like running the cables through the wall so I guess I'll just use that ribbed tubing, I forget what it's called but there's a slit in it to run wires.
          homedepot sells some flat style kind to hide the wires, ive only seen it in gray but might be available in black.

I got a mount from amazon, cant remember the brand but it was the cheetah model. swivels tilts and everything.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i have a very slim led tv (samsung un46c7000), i just put a bolt in the wall, a couple screws in the TV, and some aircraft cable. the whole set doesnt stick out from the wall more than an inch

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

fyi, you can never have too big of a tv.

Comment

In regards to my basement flooding, instead of replacing my entertainment center, I'm think of mounting my LCD to the wall.

Anyone got any tip on what kind of mount to get such as brands? I've seen some of the ones at walmart and they look flimsy. Another thing is how do you guys keep all the cables organized/hidden?
                At my house we bought the walmart one and opened up the wall and made a structure and put bolts to it. Then we fed the wires through the wall with some strings so that we would be able to feed any wires in the future.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                Originally posted by keepinitclean
                I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Working...
                X