X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the link in unavailable or something along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
      wow you are so fucking picky, its 350$ jesus man how much cheaper you want to go, way to lowball the kid too dam man you are fucking cheap.
      Hes cheap..plain and simple.

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      Links don't work, but I'll tell you this. NO.

Just no.

no no no no no.

Just wait dude. Save up and get yourself a real car instead of a bucket.

An auto DX? Why?
      Im with Mike, Wayne you need to straighten yourself out man seriously here. Save up the money cause that car your buying is a hunk of shit...plus with that rust that car will fall apart before next year.

Your car still sits in your driveway (and Ive seen it like twice already up close) you still need to pull some stuff off, why dont you just get rid of it. Im sure the people looking to score parts can look somewhere else.

Your so intent on getting another one its not even funny. I dont have a CB anymore and yeah I want one badly so bad it hurts but I make do with what I got..it maybe a truck that I dont like to drive all the time but shit when you cant afford anything else and your measly a little broke..you make with what you have.

I dont have a CB but Im still welcomed here and Im welcomed to go to the meet which I am going too.

Simple just save up buy something thats a little better condition.
      Last edited by HenRoc; 03-03-2005, 09:55 AM.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
      X