Friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends...

It has been.. a while since i have posted... but I do now with a smile. i guess thats good right?

ive had a lot of... experiences.... i could post them... but this is about- damn, i have spilled my bong WAAyyy to many times in my room the carpet smells.... anyways haha, i had to say what was on my mind...

So I have come to realize that friends are invaluable. I go downtown, I can at least half of the time hook up with a girl... but it gets... old... oddly refreshing hehe but.... old. its like... sex not earned.... its.... no fun anymore...

So i've been just hanging out at my nieghbors, they are like 4 brothers one of them still in highschool, which is really a pain when all these jailbait girls come over and im friends with like half of the girls brothers so it just makes it even more easier-

anyways... my nieghboors, as in my parents house neighboors, since i live with them as of now. i guess thats acceptable at my age with the echonemey that was deliberatley spelled wronged

Friends. my point is

that friends are invaluable. the experiences with people that I know, and have known for a very long time, are much more... they bring happiness.

this is something i have long since been working towards. I tried to find it through drugs... oh wow that didnt work

I tried to find it alone. I stared at my wall for several weeks. Trying to find it alone. Buddhism says you should want nothing nor have needs or desires. But... i just got bored alone... I still grew... just not as whole.

Soooo now I realize that you should not take your friends for granted. I feel this way because.... well, i just feel that way... all the way through.

my mind... has been shattered from... well alot of stuff... Most of you know

and now its like i have the mind of a child. I have to feel out everything. I have to... know how I feel about things...

I think thats it... be thankful for your friends!
    ]
Working...
X