Dropthe Mazda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropthe Mazda?

Since I've decided I'll probably just keep the Mazda for another year or 2, I figure I may as well do some little upgrades here and there to keep me enjoying the car.

I've been offered a set of Eibach Sportline lowering springs for $100.

I'm debating whether or not to get them. They're for a 1.75" drop. My car sits on OEM 17s, and I think a drop would look pretty decent and really set the car off, especially with the way my wheels are painted now.

Vote & discuss.

How it currently sits

I've also been debating about a little exhaust work as well. It's too quiet...
    Doooo itttt
    55.56%
    Waste of time/effort/money
    25.93%
    What a lame car
    3.70%
    Fart
    14.81%
    Last edited by crazymikey; 05-29-2011, 07:57 PM.

depending on what your doing, i think it would be a neat hellaflush car, i havent seen many people do a hellaflush setup on these, rx7's yes, but not these cars, even the wheels are neat looking with the sliver, get some low pro stretched tires and itll look sickk

Comment

This car is my daily, so it needs to be practical. My Accord is going to be my hellaflush ride.

I dont think a set of drop springs will hurt my daily driver status for this car. I'm just debating if it's worth it to do it.

Comment

It's your daily, leave it stock. Maybe buy the springs and then resell for profit.

Comment

drop it

ive seen some of em dumped and they look awesome! but if its your daily then ide possibly just lower it a little. idk maybe theres some springs out there that are stiff and can lower with out be bad for the shocks.
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride
          Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
          Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

oem mazda rx8 wheels with or without a drop. they weight more than a whale but they look good lol. honestly, if you dont have an intake on that car, you should get that first. maybe a nice axleback and call it a day. mazdas suck for speed unless its a speed edition -_-

in cabin axleback

outside

my first month driving stick lulz. its no mazda3 but you get the idea
            Last edited by Law Grandeur; 05-29-2011, 10:48 PM.

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Doooo itttt!!!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Why? Thought you hated that car?
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                  Why? Thought you hated that car?
                  It's going to cost me thousands of dollars upfront, out of pocket to sell it. I owe more on it than it's worth to sell, so I'm keeping it. It's a good, practical, fun, reliable car. It's not my first choice for a car, but it does what I need it to do. I do like the car, I just don't like it enough to pay for it for 5 years, but I'm stuck in it, so fuck it.

Law Grandeur, I don't plan on new wheels for it, and the RX8s, although 18s, look too similar to my factory wheels. I have a cold air intake on it, which sounds pretty awesome. Gives it a nice deep throaty sound, and whistles quite a bit too.

The car is surprisingly quick for what it is. I drive the snot out of this thing. It just loves to be thrashed.

Comment

oh so you want a flashy look? cant help you there lol. i love the stock look. anyways, plan on sticking with bronze wheels?

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I thought your next car thread would be about how you burned the Mazda for insurance money and got a new Civic lol

Comment

How she would sit..

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

It would look good, dont tuck it though, looks cleaner lowered, not slammed.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            It would look good, dont tuck it though, looks cleaner lowered, not slammed.
                            like everything else
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

If you know the shocks can take it lower it

Not crazy about the bronze, looks like Jersey Shore orange

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X