• Show
Clear All

Picked up a couple from costci today

Delicious

*o

Comment

kinda fancy looking beer

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

That it is. But you can't beat it for $4 for a 750ml bottle @8%

Comment

That was a great deal. A six pack runs you what? 7 bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            That was a great deal. A six pack runs you what? 7 bucks?
            at my work its $7/6pk, but at alot of stores itll be $8-10 for a 6.its bullshit what they charge for a 6 of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
              at my work its $7/6pk, but at alot of stores itll be $8-10 for a 6.its bullshit what they charge for a 6 of beer.
              dont talk to us canadian folk about beer prices.... I pay 60$ for a 24 case, and anywhere from 13 - 18$ for a 6pack of domestic beer... or 10$ a beer in a club.
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

jesus ^^^drunks there must be rich

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

you should def send me a case of that. I had only one of the grand cru before. it was goooood

Comment

malaysia is 5 dollars a bottle, it's because everyone is muslim and doesnt drink alcohol.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                      dont talk to us canadian folk about beer prices.... I pay 60$ for a 24 case, and anywhere from 13 - 18$ for a 6pack of domestic beer... or 10$ a beer in a club.
                      Holy shit man, that's insane. I guess that ties in with the "smarter people drink more" thread. You really do need to be successful to buy alcohol.

On a side note, sorry about the game today. I'm actually being anti sharks right now. It's just so annoying with all the fans that don't shut up, I hope they lose. Go Canucks!!! I think not being able to close out should be referred to as "pulling a sharks".

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                        Holy shit man, that's insane. I guess that ties in with the "smarter people drink more" thread. You really do need to be successful to buy alcohol.

On a side note, sorry about the game today. I'm actually being anti sharks right now. It's just so annoying with all the fans that don't shut up, I hope they lose. Go Canucks!!! I think not being able to close out should be referred to as "pulling a sharks".
                        ah well, it was a good come back for the nucks!!! i laughed my ass off cause they benched eager for the game hahahaha!!! but dont worry, when we have game 5-6 at home...not a hope in hell we'll lose those games! our fan base at home is infuckingsane!!! weve had a sold out arena every game for the past 20 years, its so packed that they fill every public square downtown with projectors and show the games on walls of buildings and THOUSANDS gather to watch the games like that!!
                        ..[CB7][STAR]..
                        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                        X