just my luck....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just my luck....

ok so for a little while now i have had some cell phone problems...the phone wouldnt charge at all so i have to use a diff phone with the same battery so i can chargeand swap,gets tireing after a while.....then it started to not send txts on full service and what not drop calls and turn off randomly...but there was some light at the end of the tunel as i made a deal with my boy tito aka accord91cbseven..for a 3g iphone unlocked so i can use it on my service..all it needs is the touch sensor which hes gonna fix...but any way now my phone randomly calls ppl anybody..and apperntly this time it called some one next to the sink....well the person it called called back and my phone vibrates and rings....soooo it viberated in to the sink with no water but into a bowl with water in it!!!!out of the hole fuckin sink it falls into a bowl WTF.....now i have no phone and cant get a new one as the phone isnt warrentied...im so fucked untill tito comes threw...which i hop is befor my b day on the 17th....

thanks for listening...end rant

my new turbo build

I had a phone that randomly called people. Unfortunately, it was a borrowed phone, that I ended up merging my contact list with my friend's contacts... so my phone would randomly call people I've never met. It was interesting.

Anyway, take your phone and stick it in a bag full of rice for a couple days. The rice should absorb any moisture and dry the phone out. I've known a few people that dropped their phones in water (sink, shitter, rain, etc...) and they resurrected them that way.

Comment

i tying that now..but i stole my wifes phone for now.......

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
        i tying that now..but i stole my wifes phone for now.......
        I got you man. I'm going to unlock my phone tomorrow. Then I can give you mine, and you can do my brakes!

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
          I got you man. I'm going to unlock my phone tomorrow. Then I can give you mine, and you can do my brakes!
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yessssss!!!!!

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
          X