Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not sure about specific needs to have, but what about having a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure about specific needs to have, but what about having a...

computer related sub-forum within OT?

we all access this site through some sort of computer. home tower, laptop, cellphone, etc... why not have a forum focused on everything directly related to them.

now i know just having ideas is easy. but what would be needed to have one? or is it not a "good" idea? im somewhat of a computer nerd, so i would definitely enjoy reading and helping members with issues as they arise... as well as posting little benchmark "competitions" like the cinebench one that pandemic started.

There does seem to be a lot of computer related threads going around.

I could see it ending up like the pet forum though.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

what happened to the pet section anyhow?

Comment

Not sure, it just disappeared one day.
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

I want the pet forum back. I been meaning to post pics of my one legged parakeet, lol.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Hey now lets keep this on topic.

Comment

It may happen. We have to remember that this is a car forum... and if we choke it with too many off-topic sections, it will just get annoying. That's why the animal forum was removed. I actually just made that as a personal favor to fizzbob7, who has been a very helpful (if irritating... ) member in the past. He disappeared, and so did the subforum.

Plus, it got annoying having the idiot noobs come to me saying "I got like fiddy posts but it sez i cant git in da classifiedz wtf yo?" and seeing that all their posts were "cute dog" and "my boi haz a cat like dat"

Comment

I think the general forum process is to create an *****Official Thread********, see how it does and then decide based on that.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Honestly, step back and think about it.

Do you really think we need to make a sub section?

Are there really going to be 1000s of useful threads filling it up?

Maybe it is just me, but i don't see it being active enough to warrant it.

And im not just hating lol, im a pc nerd as well, but i feel like it sounds good RIGHT now....but in 3 months no one is going to even go in there.

Comment

if you have computer issues, go somewhere else with your problems.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      if you have computer issues, go somewhere else with your problems.

Gorge!!!!

LOL!

Anyways, it's not so much for computer issues, as it is for computer OT.

I think whatever pc talk needs to be done, can be done appropriately in the OT already made.

Comment

Working...
                      X