Other forums compared to cb7t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other forums compared to cb7t

So I was on other forums today. When i realized how good we have it here. My friend has a ef still dual point but we are going to put a b20 in it and convert to multi point deal. So I was trying to gather info. But I always got a dick head answer. All the forums were unorganized with stickys. Man I must say I love it here everything is so well organized you can ask a question and get a descent response. All the swap threads are sticky and very detailed. On other forums you go to swap section at most you get how to change oil.

STANCE|WORKS

I know what you mean. I was on clubRSX for my friend trying to gather some info on a lip kit and in every singe reply the word ricer was said. So apparently now if the exterior of your car has even one modification, you are a ricer? I'll stick to cb7tuner haha this has been my first and probably only forum I will be a part of

Comment

alot of forums have that simple one minded view, (honda society, honda tech, clubRSX to name a few). where if you want to do something different from the masses you get douche bag replies from a bunch of assholes.

I recommend you stand your ground. dont let those assholes try & tell you what you should do to your car. if they start talking shit about your car cuz of what you did, do it right back at them. NEVER BACK DOWN!

& yeah CB7T does have it pretty good. for the most part people here are respectful of others, & what they want to do to theyre cars. but every once in a while youll get that one person who starts shit with the new members cuz what theyre asking, for those times I try to chime in & put them back in theyre place, even if its not about me or my car. I just cant stand how members who've been here for a while as like assholes to the new ones like they gold crown up theyre ass. Ive already had a few arguments because of that.
      Last edited by Night Wolf; 05-05-2011, 07:29 AM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Thankfully the mods here don't put up with shit like that.
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

I really like CB7t. There is a lot of good info and it's really easy to find. Plus it is always nice to see people modding CBs, they are good sleepers with some engine work.

There is a reason why a number of old members who don't even own a CB anymore keep coming back. There is always something exciting happening here: intelligent discussions that are interesting to read, more boosted CBs, Scott with his gazillion hp N/A H22, etc.

Sometimes I really miss working on my old CB and I want to get another one.

Comment

I started at hondasociety.com

No love was shown.

Then came here
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
              There is a reason why a number of old members who don't even own a CB anymore keep coming back. There is always something exciting happening here: intelligent discussions that are interesting to read, more boosted CBs, Scott with his gazillion hp N/A H22, etc.
              I haven't had my CB since like 07 and I'm still on here EVERY DAY

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              I started at hondasociety.com

No love was shown.

Then came here
              I've actually been at the Thunderdome for the last few months because a CD fell in my lap for free. They have some good info and some helpful people.. from time to time lol. I don't know if I've ever actually posted over there though, I just lurk.

Comment

Cb7tuner is DEFINITELY one of the best forums Ive been on. The local forum is cool, cuz its local guys, but they're all Mustang heads and domestic guys so there's little to no Honda love. Even for my beefy v6.

There's a level arrogance and cockyness[sp?] that those other boards have, that we dont. At least not in the mass quantities that they do. The only down side is that we get waves of noobs and a lot of the familiar face *I'M* used to seeing are going away. I dont blame them though. Ive moved on and Im not near as active as I once used to be either, but Im still here, lol.

There's definitely a level of comradary and, dare I say, "bromance"...? I got nothing but love for a lot of guys on here. This was my first forum and Ive met alot of really cool people, seen some cool places and made a lot of friendships because of this place. Sure, Ive done that on the local boards, but my cb7t friends are definitely a breed of their own.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Deev runs this site very top game, he makes sure no misguided information is passed around, this site runs better as it gets bigger and think we has a lot of inspired folks in here.

One thing that amazes me the most is Deev and his staff manages to keep all the old Intel from years ago to this day to give the newcomers some knowledge and an idea of what and how it was in the past and times don't change we just discover more and more and that latest finds come from bisimoto.

Organized,
                  Well controlled,
                  Great Data base,
                  Friendly.....

Man I can honestly say we're a government.... Hahaha
                  I say Deev should invade cd5tuner...lol jk

Ninja edit: i started at Honda swap forum and ended up right here....

Originally posted by deevergote
                  .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                    I say Deev should invade cd5tuner...lol jk
                    he started that forum.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

This forum rocks.

Pretty much everyone on here hates me but they still let me exist lol.

There are some assholes around these days but it's all good.

Comment

this is the only forum i get on , the rest who knows ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

8 years and counting.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

CB7T FTW.

Other forums are crap. I dont even visit the Mazda 3 forums anymore because they're the biggest bunch of twatface knowitalls I've ever associated with.

This place is full of down to earth people who would be, and actually are fun to hang out with in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              This forum rocks.

Pretty much everyone on here hates me but they still let me exist lol.

There are some assholes around these days but it's all good.
                              Naw, Love / hate relationships

On a similar / separate topic
                              Is there anything you guys would like to see, added to/updated in the way of stickies, general info, rules etc?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X