Does bronze wheel go with my car color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does bronze wheel go with my car color?

I've been looking to get some new wheels. I like the bronze but wanted to know what you think on a brittany blue green sedan. want either 18s or 19s any fitting issues with 19s like rubbing while turning.

Heres a picture of the rim:

and car color

NO

How bout next time...ask in the right fucking section

Some people here would get eaten alive on other forums....its a good thing this place is nice.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

it does......man it reminds of a blue impreza with gold bronze rims...it will match...
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

i miss my brittany blue green sedan

and yes i think it will. although i'd go with gold, polished, or silver though.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
          NO

Some people here would get eaten alive on other forums....its a good thing this place is nice.
          how is it in the wrong section?

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
          it does......man it reminds of a blue impreza with gold bronze rims...it will match...

thats what I was thinking but I'm still not sure. I've seen bronze on black and white cb's but never on any other color.

Comment

that color is rare. its only on SE's isnt it?

no
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              i miss my brittany blue green sedan

and yes i think it will. although i'd go with gold, polished, or silver though.
              After I read your post I was thinking a more gold would look a lot better than the dark bronze color. but then again I do have a very dark motif for my cb

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              that color is rare. its only on SE's isnt it?
              I'm not sure on that but I do have an SE

Comment

it would look good but not with konig

Comment

yea my 91 SE was brittany blue green as well. best color on a CB i think <3

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blueplanet View Post
                    how is it in the wrong section?
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Cuz we have that section

Its annoying that people dont even bother to post in proper sections and just go to the most obvious one....its happening what seems like daily

This question is on topic....thus it should be asked in the section its asking about

If it was asking about bronze tits on a blue hair monkey....then it belongs here.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                      it would look good but not with konig
                      well i like the style. any suggestions for rims on a budget?

Comment

NO

Are you really serious???? Nice? Only by you and just by your post proves it. Go ahead and ask on other sites and see if you get that type of response! Is it so hard to be really nice and help one another or is just so much of a feather in you ass to jump on someone cause"it's the wrong section". It's a dam car info site...Not the middle east!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Cuz we have that section

Its annoying that people dont even bother to post in proper sections and just go to the most obvious one....its happening what seems like daily

This question is on topic....thus it should be asked in the section its asking about

If it was asking about bronze tits on a blue hair monkey....then it belongs here.
                          Well then my mistake. Seeing as I've never posted about rims, and that its under suspension and not appearance I didn't know which is why i posted in off-topic. Yeah I can see that its annoying but whats also annoying is when people would rather flame someone for messing up instead of helping from the get go quite like yourself. Next time I'll post in the right section.

Comment

There is no "right fucking section" for this. This is a matter of opinion. If you don't know what you think looks good on your car, nobody else can make that decision for you. Do whatever the hell you want. It's your car. We'll help you with mechanical stuff, but style is your opinion, and your opinion alone.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              There is no "right fucking section" for this. This is a matter of opinion. If you don't know what you think looks good on your car, nobody else can make that decision for you. Do whatever the hell you want. It's your car. We'll help you with mechanical stuff, but style is your opinion, and your opinion alone.
                              But sometimes its nice to get other peoples opinions on how something looks, kinda like the 3d cb. I dunno, i find people are getting ripped on for stupid reasons.
                              My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X