recommending cb7tuner to someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommending cb7tuner to someone

like the title says if you ever recommended someone 2 the site lets hear the stories.

one day i was at work some guy came with a cb coupe 92 i belive asked him if hes planning on fixing it. he was like idk everyone tells me these cars have potential. so i was like if your interested cb7tuner is a good site the could help you with pretty much anything. plus you can get some rare parts i bought fogs for 175 and full interior for 150. he was like koo ill check it out

yesterday i went to advance auto parts and say a 9091 sedan pretty beat up aftermarket sideskirts. door panel in the back seat little cancer and 50/50(was super jelly). any way i go inside there was only one customer so i went up to him and was like is that your accord out there?? he was like yea. i was like cb7tuner.com its a great website and he was like cb7tuner?? i walked away and was like yup its a great website.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138029 <-mrt

diy whore riiittteeee here
    [URL="http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2208455"]
    http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/members/pr3pg4lyfe.html

ive stuck my share of cb7tuner sticky notes on windows. actually like 30 or so.... but no luck.

Comment

Sold a 92 EX to a guy, he started telling me about CB7tuner when he saw my wagon. I said i'd heard of it haha. He joined up and pimped out the car.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

told toysruskid about it, and he had a pretty nice one, he then turned it into a shitty looking fast one, then sold it

also, a bit of a different story, mndude07 and i got in touch on here and he said he was going to be going to the same school i was and would be living in the same building. as i didnt have anyone in my room yet, he proposed we be roommates. now he's in the same fraternity I am and i consider him one of my closest friends. instead of an introduction to cb7tuner, cb7t introduced us haha

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
          ive stuck my share of cb7tuner sticky notes on windows. actually like 30 or so.... but no luck.
          ^^I'm so glad I'm not the only person who's done that!
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

lol sticky notes thats a good one. most of the people in my city that drive cbs are older people like in their 60s. i only recommend to younger looking people 20s-30s because i figure i recommend it to someone older theyll be like wtf get outa here ya crazy kid.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138029 <-mrt

diy whore riiittteeee here
            [URL="http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2208455"]
            http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/members/pr3pg4lyfe.html

Comment

I just do it cuz i rarely see the people in them. i mostly did that at my school ,Indiana Uniiversity, so i hope that the people who owns them are in their 20's.

some one there has a red ex with their molding and lips painted white. looks kinda interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by pr3pg4lyfe View Post
                lol sticky notes thats a good one. most of the people in my city that drive cbs are older people like in their 60s. i only recommend to younger looking people 20s-30s because i figure i recommend it to someone older theyll be like wtf get outa here ya crazy kid.
                I see the same thing here in my town few CBs driven by older Portugese ppl lol theres like 1 or 2 of them that are driven by people in there 20s-30s, and one of them has a 92/93 EX-R lowered with and exhaust, she might possibly come to the Toronto meet on the 7th and I also mentioned the forum to her

New heart and soul H22A4
                Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

I tell the people I sell my CBs to about the site.
                  I've only seen one modified CB in person that hasn't been on the site. It was a poorly fitted kitted CB, and the owner didn't speak a lick of English, so I gave up on that one.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I work in North Jersey, and most of the CBs I see up there are beat to shit. The handful of nice ones I know of are owned by members that I already know... or by older Spanish-speaking men that keep their cars looking showroom new! I wish I spoke Spanish, so I could tell those guys to join the site! Not that they'd fit in... but holy hell, some of those dudes have beautiful CBs! Perth Amboy is filled with em!

Comment

I speak very highly about cd5 and cb7t when I'm on other forums or among other tuners that are unsure of what they wanna do with their cars. I've recruited a few from the likes of Honda tech and one on my local forum. And a lot of my friends that didn't know such forums existed for their car. Even showed some non believers the light, and got em to join.
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

lot's of clean cb7 here...mostly it's just no one customize these type of cars...usually they end up getting civic and integra to modify..but ya i had friends who bought cb7 to give it a try and they found really good information about this model....it's just the 2.2l for them is too much since gas is not getting any cheaper...lmao
                        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

I sport the site on my window.

I think someone else in a green cb yelled something about it to me once at the walmart lot it was kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            I speak very highly about cd5 and cb7t when I'm on other forums or among other tuners that are unsure of what they wanna do with their cars. I've recruited a few from the likes of Honda tech and one on my local forum. And a lot of my friends that didn't know such forums existed for their car. Even showed some non believers the light, and got em to join.
                            Werd.

I always feel weird when I do that, since I own the sites! I hate to be the guy that says "yeah, I own a site that's way better for your car than this one!" but it really is true. Not because of me, but because of the community... and the specific focus on the particular model. I've driven a number of people here form hondahookup.com. The Accord section there is pathetic, aside from a handful of extremely knowledgeable people.

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                            lot's of clean cb7 here...mostly it's just no one customize these type of cars...usually they end up getting civic and integra to modify..but ya i had friends who bought cb7 to give it a try and they found really good information about this model....it's just the 2.2l for them is too much since gas is not getting any cheaper...lmao
                            2.2L is still a really small engine! My next purchase is going to have a 6.0L in it...
                            Civics and Integras are the popular "tuner" models. They're the ones that everyone sees as sports cars. They have tons of potential, sure... great aftermarket, great engines (and lots of swap options), decent suspensions, and fairly light weight. The CB is a bit heavier, but it comes with all the "big" engine options... so that makes it pretty cool in my eyes!

Comment

Working...
                            X