Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member of 50 Cent's entourage, shot in Hot 97 studios.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey yeamans..people in rock dont get shot? look at what happened to dimebag darrel. sure it wasnt a rival or other singer, but im guessing the person who shot at 50 wasnt a rapper either. pwnt

/thread

Comment

i think i had the rapper vs rocker arguement in like 7th grade. The conclusion was rappers kill each other with guns and rockers kill themselves with overdoses...happy? most music in general is bad for the brain if thats how u look at the world
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
        so is that purple elephent in your sig.... hes makeing me horney
        Dude you got problems!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

haha rap has evolved.. mainstream, mtv, the same, whoever in spotlight, whoever is popular... tis gonna get into beef w/ this and that. u know SHAMEZZ if u can't execute and if u get laughed at, pride,,, so bang bang your dead..

stupid already... waste time, but it draws a crowd.... so that's why MORE MONEY for g-unit... ttt...

hear master P say UHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.. hahah damn 50 tkaing over reebok too..
          hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
            That is the gayest shit I have ever heard....hey your cool for posting that up
            Notice that the "organization" that's credited with that sign (all bogus, I'm sure) is

Coalition of
            Responsible and
            Attentive
            Parents

Apparently, whoever made that pic was making fun of the statement

Honestly, I'm not a huge hip-hop fan. I don't care much about what happens in that world. Still, I can respect anyone who DOES care, simply because if I talked about my music to someone that didn't care, I would hope to get the same respect.

I think it's a publicity stunt, myself. 50 is a pop star. He just happens to not be a pop musician. His life is one big publicity stunt anymore. The hip-hop world is 75% marketing, and 25% talent. I'm not saying that you don't need talent to be successful, but talent won't get you to where 50 is today. He knew people, he had a hard life (and therefore profits by playing on that), and he is talented (though I don't like his music much). A little drama to keep the spotlight on him certainly won't hurt though! If I was his bodyguard, I would probably take a shot to a fleshy part for a couple million!

Comment

maybe.....however he was still argiung that "rap is crap" later on in the thread..

Comment

Yeah, I'm only defending the pic

People need to be tolerant. And I don't just mean that as a general statement. If your opinion can't be voiced without offending someone else, it should be kept to yourself. Or MY opinion will be voiced via PM... If you don't like the topic being discussed, then don't participate in the discussion.

Comment

man, i liked 50... but he's getting out of hand now. hes just getting big headed. the world does not revolve around him. he's always gotta have all the attention directed at him. always beefing with someone. why cant he just shut up and make records.

he sounds like a jackass

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...13/story.jhtml

Comment

Originally posted by FishyMan
                    hear master P say UHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH..
                    Sounds like hes constipated lol
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      The hip-hop world is 75% marketing, and 25% talent.
                      It would sadden the old school people like Ice T (oh wait hes in SVU now ) , Ice Cube ( oh wait hes making movies now, can you believe both his parents were teachers at UCLA? ) theres many more rappers who have gone into the movie business (Will Smith was to attend a high ranking college guys a genius).

Yeah but Im with Deev on this one. Rap is so mainstream that even white kids in Suburbia act like they came from the streets ( No offense to any one here but its what I saw going to highschool) when in actuality they grew up in a middle class neighborhood.

I see it here in Nashua, white kids acting tough, hard, thuglife and sporting the latest fad in rap fashion like it was going out of style.

^^ All of that is marketing ploy, its how rappers make money they sell , endorse and whatnot.

I just hate rap for what it is..back in the day theyd rap about life on the streets , how to deal with issues. Now its just like I got hoes, money and bling on the blang and 26s on teh Caddy Lack Chrome
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                        It would sadden the old school people like Ice T (oh wait hes in SVU now ) , Ice Cube ( oh wait hes making movies now, can you believe both his parents were teachers at UCLA? ) theres many more rappers who have gone into the movie business (Will Smith was to attend a high ranking college guys a genius).

Yeah but Im with Deev on this one. Rap is so mainstream that even white kids in Suburbia act like they came from the streets ( No offense to any one here but its what I saw going to highschool) when in actuality they grew up in a middle class neighborhood.

I see it here in Nashua, white kids acting tough, hard, thuglife and sporting the latest fad in rap fashion like it was going out of style.

^^ All of that is marketing ploy, its how rappers make money they sell , endorse and whatnot.

I just hate rap for what it is..back in the day theyd rap about life on the streets , how to deal with issues. Now its just like I got hoes, money and bling on the blang and 26s on teh Caddy Lack Chrome
                        I see asians doing it now as well.

Comment

Dude fuck 50 and *** unit! and how the fuck is the game gonna survive w/o 50??? he has two fucking songs out (both w/ 50). rap has gone to shit, and it sucks because i was the biggest rap fan there is... for all the talk about hip hop being about authenticity there just seems to be a lot of fake ass "thugs" out there. now i ain't saying that you have to be a true gangsta to be a good rapper... just be original. i can honestly say i haven't heard ANYTHING original in the last three or four years. and the new colloborations with country singers and pop rockers??? fuck that shit. as far as i am concerned rap is dead when 50 cent and *** unit are the biggest artist out right now

Comment

oh and i forgot to add this: 50 has done his job with this publicity stunt because we are talking about it to the extent of four pages right now...

Comment

Working...
                            X