Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member of 50 Cent's entourage, shot in Hot 97 studios.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member of 50 Cent's entourage, shot in Hot 97 studios.

**This just in**

Member of 50 Cent's entourage, shot in Hot 97 studios, due to beef between 50 Cent and Game with the exile of Game from G-unit.

More details when I get 'em, I just received a call from an inside source.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

i saw it on the news like 10 minutes ago.

Comment

those are some violent dudes

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest

Member of 50 Cent's entourage, shot in Hot 97 studios, due to beef between 50 Cent and Game with the exile of Game from G-unit.
        Who or what is Game and what the hell is G-unit?
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Is it me, or does anyone else think these multi-million dollar "preformers" are fucking pathetic acting like they still live on the street? If I had that much money I think I'd have some form of civility in my life. I don't understand what there is to shoot each other over? Maybe one guy had more "bling" than another?
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

nine out of ten it was one of games hot headed boys with a short fuse went nuts and got to bustin

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

violence sells records

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

ok he wasnt shot his body gaurd took a hit in the hip LOL then again they weigh tlike 90345 lbs so its just a flesh wound
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Fucking 50, what a promotion whore. His album comes out today.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i heard the ppl that started bustin tried to get away in a snow plow lol
                    50 is askin to get shot up again.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      Fucking 50, what a promotion whore. His album comes out today.
                      i have to concur...just to coincidental that his albums out and he just had that MTv special....more publicity for half dollar and ggggggay -unit...tha west coasts where all the good rap is anyway..jp its just what i prefer...

Comment

50's a pussy, hes knocking ja rule for rappin about bitches and now hes doing the same shit.
                        [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                          Who or what is Game and what the hell is G-unit?

More like *** unit. Its another one of those stupid aliases for a friggin rap groups.

I hate rap for what it is now, its all about money, bitches, bling blang, and the crunk.

Also the whole platinum grille thang utterly stupid shit if you ask me. Meh give me rock music anyday fuck rap

Nice sig btw I love the C&C Series (esp. the first one and Tiberian Sun with Firestorm expansion)
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

"Hey bodyguard... my record comes out tomorrow. Wanna take a shot in the hip? I'll give you one meeeeelion dollars!"

I honestly don't know what to believe. Many rappers these days come from a scary lifestyle, and more money doesn't change how they live. They still have the old connections, and they still think guns are protection, and answers to their problems.

Comment

50 cent is the ashlee simpson of the rap game
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X