lisence plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lisence plates

i was thinking today as i drove home from work (in arkansas) there are so many people rocking plates for college football teams, airbrushed crap, etc. i think it would be great if we could have a front plate that had the CB7tuner.com on it!!!
    i havent looked into how much it would cost for one of these (or a whole bunch) but i will now! ill let you guys know what i find out but it was just a thought since we have had a couple of other ways to represent, ie: decals and t-shirts.

Sweet Idea! Let us know!

Comment

Great idea, too bad the State of Texas requires a state-issued front license plate. You'll get nailed with at least a $62 fine in most parts if you get caught without one.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I learned the hard way.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

For a while they were enforcing that here in SoCal but it seems like they've backed off since I see lots of cars without them. Our cars look SO much better without them.

Comment

Florida doesn't require a front plate, so if some metal one was made I would rock it at car shows and stuff.

I can't put one on the front cuz of my bodykit, and I'm definitely not attaching it to my mesh.. but I would love to use one at shows to recruit members.

edit: THIS IS REBELS

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
              For a while they were enforcing that here in SoCal but it seems like they've backed off since I see lots of cars without them. Our cars look SO much better without them.

Yeah ever since I moved here from Oregon back in 01 I rocked my ride without the front plate. Excuse me while I go knock on some wood.

"the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

some websites sell blank cf plates and i plan on getting that and a white cb7tuner decal and rockin it at shows and at the nashvegas meet

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

yea i thought about the decal usage but i was thinking more along the lines of how BMW, VW, Mercedes, etc. have like embossed or raised lettering(or logos).
                  but no avail in sight all ive been able to find are cheapy airbrush companies. thanks for all the input..man i love this place!

Comment

oOoO..and atx..ill throw some profits your way if this takes off the ground..right now its in the tossing ideas in the air phase

Comment

Working...
                    X