One of the cleanest all stock CB7's ive seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the cleanest all stock CB7's ive seen

Found this on ebay and just had to post it up.. This car looks like it just rolled off the show room floor... and it has 280k miles on it.

Check it out
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/great...item2c5c2b534b

I looks super clean .

It gets me thinking when i see cbs in great condition on starting all over from scratch..

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
      I looks super clean .

It gets me thinking when i see cbs in great condition on starting all over from scratch..
      Same here. I wish i could find one that has been sitting in storage since it was bought, now that would be awesome.

Its probably going to go for alot too, since its soo mint and has no rust. Nobody really cares about mileage when it comes to these cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
        Same here. I wish i could find one that has been sitting in storage since it was bought, now that would be awesome.

Its probably going to go for alot too, since its soo mint and has no rust. Nobody really cares about mileage when it comes to these cars.
        x2 this is a great example of that maintanance can be more important than milage when it comes to used cars.

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

That is quite true. 280,000 miles, and this car looks better than mine did when I bought it with 117,000 miles on it, 10 years ago (and mine was a 1992 model, even!)

The rust issue is really only common in areas that use salt on the roads to combat snow and ice. The Northeast US (and possibly Canada) is known for this... which is why there are so many rusty cars here.

Comment

id freshen up the motor, fix the oil leak and keep on driving it!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I bid on that Wednesday. lol

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                I bid on that Wednesday. lol
                Do you plan on bidding to win it or has it already gone over your budget? It'd be nice to see you in a CB again

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Do you plan on bidding to win it or has it already gone over your budget? It'd be nice to see you in a CB again
                  I'll check the status closer to the end of the auction. It's clean, so I'll go over my "projected" budget to get it. But not too high, since it's out of state (6 hours) and auto.
                  I'm getting another CB soon regardless. I've just been picky.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                    I'll check the status closer to the end of the auction. It's clean, so I'll go over my "projected" budget to get it. But not too high, since it's out of state (6 hours) and auto.
                    I'm getting another CB soon regardless. I've just been picky.
                    ouch, 6 hours is a bit far. My sedan was 4 hours away and that was a stretch

Comment

Def. is clean! Looks like mine when I bought her. Up to almost 270k now.

life is good.

Comment

If anyone finds a White 92-93 Manual Accord (except DX) that is 50 state legal, please let me know.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
                          If anyone finds a White 92-93 Manual Accord (except DX) that is 50 state legal, please let me know.
                          Does condition matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Does condition matter?
                            lol, yes. I should've added a "mint" or "similar to this one". Otherwise, Ill just keep driving mine.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

damn, i have a pretty unmint 93 5 speed EX coupe lol

Comment

Working...
                              X