X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not all cops are bad

That's sooo classic .. LMFAO!
    I wish more cops would do that!
    He could have, if he wanted to be a total dick .. given that person a ticket.
    Going TOO slow is just as much a hazard as someone who is speeding.

Totally classic!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Exactly. While there definitely are a few bad apples out there my experience hasn't been bad.

I was pulled over two nights before Christmas at 2 AM on my street. The officer heard me before he saw me. When I was pulling onto my street I saw headlights come flying up behind me and I knew instantly what happened. I rolled down all my windows, turned on my dome and map lights and was polite. I was told to take it easy and went on my way. I didn't get a written warning or anything. I feel like the officer was more concerned if I was drinking or not. Since I don't drink it makes life pretty easy when it comes to that.

Comment

I gotta say I've done that a few times before. Most people move over when there is a cop car behind them, others do just that, and some are totally lost even with lights and sirens behind them.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

They should be using their lights if responding to a call.

If they're just cruising around bored, on patrol or whatever-I still get out of the way anyway.

Some drivers are just idiots.

life is good.

Comment

rofl that's awesome

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

makes me laugh when a cop is going under the speed limit on the highway and everyone around stays behind them. i have no problem passing a cop that isn't going fast enough.
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

yup same here

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  makes me laugh when a cop is going under the speed limit on the highway and everyone around stays behind them. i have no problem passing a cop that isn't going fast enough.
                  That happened a few nights ago.
                  Speed limit is 65mph. The cop and everyone else behind him was going 55mph.
                  I passed him going 65mph. Eventually I saw cars pass him too.

The whole time my wife was freaking out that we'd get pulled over.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I can understand if they've got traffic moving slower due to poor road conditions. Otherwise, no harm no foul. If you pass them going the speed limit, they can't pull you over for that reason alone. You'd have to have a *ahem* faulty third brake light (lol), or some other common CB issue.

life is good.

Comment

the fast lane is meant for passing people only. i get irritated when someone in the fast lane is driving slower than the ones on the slow lane.

the other day i was tail gating some guy going 60mph on the fast lane. the speed limit is 70. and he had the nerves to brake check me. lol. eventually when i had the freespace i overtook him but not completely getting out of the lane. im just an asshole like that. defensive driving ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        the fast lane is meant for passing people only. i get irritated when someone in the fast lane is driving slower than the ones on the slow lane.

the other day i was tail gating some guy going 60mph on the fast lane. the speed limit is 70. and he had the nerves to brake check me. lol. eventually when i had the freespace i overtook him but not completely getting out of the lane. im just an asshole like that. defensive driving ftw.
                        I've always considered carrying a paintball gun for such purposes.
                        MRT
                        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                        Originally posted by Tippey764
                        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

that was awesome. but that guy is annoying as shit.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

LOL, that was awsome.

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
                              X