No announcement yet.

holy crap what a crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That first one is some crazy skit, never saw a car get ripped in half from an accident (excet race cars), and that second one, I'm surprised he didn't live, he was so damn lucky that car didn't fall on him...actually if he's dead I guess he's not lucky cuz he died anyway...but that thing only needed a nice gust of wind to have pushed it another inch more in his direction. Did you see how it got airborn before it rolled? He went into the grass as he approached some on ramps, went down the hill across the roads and back up the next hill, just thought that was cool. With that kind of driving he looks like he wanted to kill himself. And about the first post with the pics, I didn't see a picture that descibed how he entered that situation. No skidmarks, couldn't see if he flew off a curve too fast or what...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

If i remember correctly, the cluster is designed to pause during a crash. I have no clue where i read this though, or what cars it applies to.

edit, lol i just saw that video, then dudes head finally stopped it from rolling lol.
      Last edited by Sho Nuff; 03-01-2005, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
        where's the driver?

he should be picking up the mess he made

Comment

that audi crash was deemed fake, it was cleverly put together by a bunch of students last i heard, notice no tree damage ect.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Yeah I heard it was fake too.

I think that guy got what he deserved if he killed two people.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              ^^^sig copier j/k nice sig

yea its insane i saw that too on the tach,

that other video is crazy too, tossed around like a rag doll, that sux
              haha oops, i didnt know anyone else was using that smiley in their sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                that audi crash was deemed fake, it was cleverly put together by a bunch of students last i heard, notice no tree damage ect.
                How can that be? can you not see the HUGE amounts of bark missing from some of those trees?

Comment

idk i think it is fake now, u can always pull bark off a tree, i think the car would have flown further if it was going fast enough to split in half

Comment

dang he was tossed out. no seatbelt. yeah i heard he died too. now that's real tv!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      hey take a took at this crash guys its insane, its like a newer audi i think
                      http://www.ehowa.com/features/audicrash.shtml
                      going more than 90 mph, at least according to the speedo

Comment

naa he wasnt going over 90mph.

see the cars in the background - euro junk.....90kilos per hour which is only like 55 or some shit.

Comment

Working...
                        X