holy crap what a crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap what a crash

hey take a took at this crash guys its insane, its like a newer audi i think
    http://www.ehowa.com/features/audicrash.shtml

that's an audi for sure! The front air bag never deployed......Strange

Comment

dam that shit is crazy

7TH SIGN

BUDDAHA"S FAMILY
      FREE T.E.M.P.O

Comment

where's the driver?

Comment

dead

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
            that's an audi for sure! The front air bag never deployed......Strange
            usualy don't on a side impact especial @ that speed.
            guess he won't do that again.

Comment

this is an old thread. back in the spring of last year someone posted this up

Comment

sorry wayne

Comment

now heres a crash: http://www.christoc.com/s2o-2-25.wmv.wmv

Comment

WOW! The guy that got thrown there lucked out! My media player stopped to buffer just as the truck was leaning over him... I thought it was gonna squish him!

Any idea what that was all about, or what happened to the people in that truck?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      WOW! The guy that got thrown there lucked out! My media player stopped to buffer just as the truck was leaning over him... I thought it was gonna squish him!

Any idea what that was all about, or what happened to the people in that truck?
                      it was in MD, and apparently the guy shot and killed his ex-wife and her friend while his kids sat in another car. then he fled the scene in his surburban and wrecked it. he died too.

Comment

wow.. thats crazy...

Its interesting though, if you look at the pic of the speedo, the spedometer and tachometer are still at the place they were at the time of the wreck.

Comment

^^^sig copier j/k nice sig

yea its insane i saw that too on the tach,

that other video is crazy too, tossed around like a rag doll, that sux

Comment

quick quick like a bunny rabbit

Take a look at the gauge cluster of the Audi after the crash. Kinda froze a moment in time.

*edit* Darr! mrfreddio55 beat me to it. That's what I get for reading every last post, huh.
                            Last edited by ACCORDianate; 02-28-2005, 11:04 PM. Reason: I'm unobservant today
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                              UNIQUE JUMP! $26 bonus
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X