Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official GT4 thread (if you have the game, this is where to talk about it!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to those using xlink kai evo 7, what are all your names so I can add all y'all to my contacts list! Mine is hagakure

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Hooray for the Plymouth Superbird

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T4/IMG0018.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T4/IMG0019.jpg
      Last edited by texasvtak; 03-10-2005, 01:09 AM.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

I'm having withdrawal...my girl won't let me bring the PS2 to her home, and I've been here for a few days. Deev- speaking of ride height, GT4 one-upped GT3- in GT3 there was no discrepancy between the front and rear, meaning you could lower them independently but it wouldn't look raked or 'Nissaned' (lower in the rear than front). Now GT4 allows you to change the back and front, so all my cars are beautifully raked (except my M5...it looks kinda dumb dropped).

This weekend I think I'm gonna go nuts, as my spring break is coming up next week. I'm not even playing to beat the game...I hate endurance racing...I just want to get all the cars I want and get back in the drifting groove again. I might have to get a Logitech GT3 wheel (GT4's prob. too rich for my blood). Anyone else here drift?

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          Anyone else here drift?
          Uhh uhhh me mee meeeee!!!!! Hehehehe

I'm pretty much doin what ur doin too, just get the cars that I like and mod 'em up...I'm kind of like a wheel whore in GT4 tho, 'coz sometimes they have some awesome rims in the "today's special" section, and since it changes everyday, I literally check it out every single day..Hehee Oh well, I'm glad, at least now some of my cars are seriously different than anyone else's...Hehehhe I really gotta get some USB flash card thingy so I can save some pics tho..

But yeah, definitely gotta get into the drifting mood...Well, I normally don't get in the mood until I almost finish the game, 'coz that's when I get bored of everything and start trying to do something different..Hehee

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Anyone else here drift?
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T4/IMG0020.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T4/IMG0021.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T4/IMG0022.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T4/IMG0023.jpg
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

you can hammer teh cars all mine are hammered

right now I'm rolling the JGTC Takata NSX the most... I have 7 Integra's (3 95's the Acura Integra, one DC5, one 98 JSpec thats pheonix yellow, and of course the Spoon one ) also got a EP3 Type R, the spoon EK, Mugen S2000, NSX S-Zero, NSX R, NSX R concept, CRX Si, 95 EG, the Option 350 Z, an old RX7 drift car (won it somewhere dont remember) along with about 20 or so others that I cant remember right now

I'm at like 20%
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

im at 27% with like 4 pages of cars! yea alot. fuck i cant even imagine playing ps2 24hours straight witht he nurburing race being a 24 hour endurance race! dammm but i am having trouble with the last race in the proffesional events! i got the motul pitowork 350 boosted up with a stage 4 kit roughly doing around 940hp! and i am STILL getting beat! HAS ANYONE BEAT THAT CHAMPIONSHIP RACE if so with what got dam car! dammm
                95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

yO!..just got the game today and i got to say GADAMN!!!..i only beat the sunday cup and ff since i got it an hour ago..but yea..i got work at 400 tomorrow so i wont let myself get sucked in..i really dont understand how to hook up to the xlink thing but i dont have a network adapter anyways..prelude SiR right here..

Comment

Originally posted by Drocca19
                    fuck i cant even imagine playing ps2 24hours straight witht he nurburing race being a 24 hour endurance race!
                    B-Spec mode.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

i just rented this shit... i wish i was single and had a one room apartment with no job so i could spend my year beating this hard ass game...

but i think it looks good... i have just been playin in acrade mode now havent tryed the other side

Comment

Well GT4 is really teasing me in the face with the commercials that have been coming out. I want to get it so bad..I even heard you can use your money from the 3rd game, sadly I had no idea about it last year so I gave up GT3 and my memory card that contained it.

I wish you could include the money from 1 & 2 (which I have) I have near 25 million in gt2 and 9 million in GT1
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

30% done and still cant beat the dame gt championship in proffesional event! im so fucking ***!
                          95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

Anyone pick up Forza yet by Microsoft???? From what I've seen, it's better than GT4! Check out the MS Website for some updated movies.

I have a 40MG movie detailing how they made some of the stuff with two pro drivers playing it. Anyone want to host it??

Also, check out SCAR by blackbean games. New concept to racing games, it awards XP to buy upgrades.. So the better you race, the more you lead, the more you intimidate the more points you get.. The demo is OK.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                            Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                            Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                            Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
                            X