Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official GT4 thread (if you have the game, this is where to talk about it!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which cars did yall get to race in the beginer race thats lightweight. i cant seem to find a good fast car under 3400mm of lenght! i need help. im like 2 races away from endurance races!
    95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

Im slowly playing it.. Does anyone else here like driving w/o any of the traction control junk on? I cant stand it since it makes it too easy, so i disable it on all of my cars.

Comment

yo my MK3 2.5 twin turbo is the shit...and my elise is greatness...wish i could play online..

Comment

this might be a stupid question....but are cb7s in the game??? how about accords of any generation???

Comment

Formula cars kick ass. And dammit, for the 197890587923899012907240509871-1847th time, there is no CB7.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Yeah, there have been a few threads about this game, all mourning the exclusion of the CB7.

Julio, why can't you go online? If you have a broadband internet connection, you can do it easily. Just pick up a crossover cable and a second ethernet card (about $35 total). Check the first thread here for a link to the online thread created by brownaznkid.

Comment

theres no where to plug in the cat5 cable to the ps2...?

Comment

i'm only about 10% complete as of now.. school owns me.

i've been using that 350z concept race car that i won for most of the Japanese Championship races... that thing KICKS ass! and it sounds mean as shit.

i'm still getting used to those special condition races, though... i need to find a good rally car because my EVO just can't hang.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx

i've been using that 350z concept race car that i won for most of the Japanese Championship races... that thing KICKS ass! and it sounds mean as shit.
                    :werd: i can barely get it to to veer off the track no matter how hard i push it
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yah special condition races are pissin me off because of the penalties...

Comment

Well, I got this game last week, even tho I promised myself I won't get the game 'til winter semester is over...Just can't help it Haha n e wayz, I haven't been able to post in this thread up to now, 'coz.....Well, I've been playing all week..Hahaa this thing is seriously addictive!!!

N e wayz...I wasn't trying to do races that will give me a million bucks in an hour..I've been kinda goin with the flow, get whatever car I want to get..My first car was a '95 DC2-R...It's actually pretty damn fast, as long as you know how to drive it... ANd then I got myself the R32 GT-R N1...Pretty damn mean...N then yesterday I bought myself a red '97 NSX Type-S Zero, and bought everything possible for it....Oohh this car handles like a dream..Haha

N then today I just bought the STi Spec C...I think you guys should try out this car...Right now it's not fully modded, but when I use nitrous in 4th gear, the tires would actually start chirpin as the car takes off!! Crazy!! Suprisingly, it handles about the same as the NSX, if not easier..I mean, the NSX is responsive and all, it's just the MR platform that makes it a bit more harder to drive...And plus I bumped up the spring rates on all my cars..Hehehe

Well, just thought I'd share my wonderful experience with GT4 so far..Bwahahaha I'm so glad I bought this game, I just hope I won't bomb my semester..Hahaha well, back to the game

Ronald
                        P.S.: I really think we should have an image gallery thread for GT4, so we can show off our cars..I mean, might as well use the advantage of the photo mode in GT4 right?? Hehehe seriously, we should do it...It's kind of like a photographing skills in a way...Bahahahah

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

I wish we could modify the cars a little more... NFSU at least had that. I mean, the ricey crap is dumb, but when you have a photo mode, it's not a bad idea to have kits, neons, tint, paint colors... The GT4 cars don't show suspension changes, do they? I want my car slammed if I slam it, dammit! The change in rims is kinda cool, but again, I wish they had the actual names. They have the brands (hell, the fact that Falken had wheels in the game was the only reason I knew they REALLY made wheels! ) I just wish they included the wheel models. There are about 5 different wheels that kinda look like my BBS RX rims.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            I wish we could modify the cars a little more... NFSU at least had that. I mean, the ricey crap is dumb, but when you have a photo mode, it's not a bad idea to have kits, neons, tint, paint colors... The GT4 cars don't show suspension changes, do they? I want my car slammed if I slam it, dammit! The change in rims is kinda cool, but again, I wish they had the actual names. They have the brands (hell, the fact that Falken had wheels in the game was the only reason I knew they REALLY made wheels! ) I just wish they included the wheel models. There are about 5 different wheels that kinda look like my BBS RX rims.
                            hehehe yoo Deever!! I believe since the first GT came out, you can actually play around with the ride height, as long as you buy the suspension kit...Even with the camber kit, you can see the difference Both on replays, and the car's handling...Just try stiffening up the suspension and lower the ride height all the way down!! Ur car will be bouncing like crazy, and if you hit bumps, sometimes you'd actually bottom out and start sparking...Happened to all of my cars so far Hehehe fun stuff dood..Oh and yes, if you lower the ride height all the way, you will see that your car is lower during replays, and when u view the car in garage, or photo mode...Just make sure you get full racing suspension, 'coz otherwise things like sport suspension doesn't lower as much as the racing ones Try it out dood, you'd definitely see the difference

As for the rims, I'm sure that just by lookin at 'em, you'd know what they are..Well, for some of 'em n e wayz...You should see my NSX man...Red car, white rims w/ huge lip, kinda look like the Regamaster Evo..Hahaha n e wayz, we should really have an image gallery for this stuff...

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Ronald[/QUOTE]

my first car was the Euro R Accord with '98 Civic Type R rims and nos on it lol (since the CB7 isn't in there) i am now currently 23% done with most of the Special Condition and begginer races not even gonna touch the S license untill i'm ready for it, but one race is killin me is the Sukuka race wet, the Bentley slaughters me everytime but hey at least we can miss match wheels on this game it is awesome to see Mercedes rims on Hondas lol.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Empera you need the ps2 network adaptor, they are about $40 at walmart ($38 at mine) UNLESS you have one of the new slimline ps2's, they have it built in. But I'm guessing you don't if theres no cat5 port

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                                where you been, is something wrong?
                                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X