buisness opertunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buisness opertunity

Well it seems a builder shop out in chicago has decided to display my work in their shop as well as put my work on all their engines.

Valve covers that is. It's pretty neat oppertunity, that I am kinda excited about. Don't get me wrong I don't have much time to focus on this but I will have to make time. If everything takes off, I may be setting up a actual work station to prep all the covers in a production manor.

I thought I would share this with you guys, because you are the ones who inspired me to think outside the box, and if it takes off as fast as the owner thinks it will . I have this forum to thank. Especially you Deev, and yeah I'm still waiting on yours to do for ya, as I def owe ya for allowing me to contribute some of my time and work on here.
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 04-14-2011, 07:55 PM.
    "Self Renewed"

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
    Well it seems a builder shop out in chicago has decided to display my work in their shop as well as put my work on all theuir engines.

Valve covers that is. It's pretty neat oppertunity, that I am kinda excited about. Don't get me wrong I don't have much time to focus on this but I will have to make time. If everything takes off, I may be setting up a actual work station to prep all the covers in a production manor.

I thought I would share this with you guys, because you are the ones who inspired me to think outside the box, and if it takes off as fast as the owner thinks it will . I have this forum to thank. Especially you Deev, and yeah I'm still waiting on yours to do for ya, as I def owe ya for allowing me to contribute some of my time and work on here.
    Can you PM me a quote on a solid color valve cover.... Plus a general example of some custom design and price...

Comment

That's awesome!

You really do some remarkable work, I must say. It's great that you're getting recognition for it!
      I still have to pull the cover off that's on there now, since it has cutouts for the cam gears (not that I have my adjustable gears on there yet... but eventually!) Once I get that sucker off, I'll definitely send it off to you! I have no idea what I'd want done, so I'll probably just tell you my color scheme and let you go to town. I'd be proud to have one of your valve covers on my engine!

Comment

I'd like to subscribe to this, as yes .. I may have a small job for you in the very new future.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
        X