new toy and a new buddy for me :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new toy and a new buddy for me :)

well i went down maryland yesterday and picked up a 98 CBR 600 F3 SE with my buddy, pretty nice some rash but have everything to make it look new.

and i got a new buddy to keep me company, boxer mixed with a rotweiler(i think, theyre not sure)
    2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

nice bike and color scheme. way to keep it in the fam

Comment

sweet bike, how much did it run ya? i'd say about 2,300?
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

nice looking bike. Im going to be taking my class and getting my liscence hopefully this month. So that way i can be on the prowl for one. Although it will be more of a very early morning thing b4 the old people wake up and make the roads hazardous. Beautiful color though.

Comment

it costed 3,300.. its a smokin joes edition, blue books for about 4,900(SE model) hadda drive to maryland to pick it up and it does have scratches on the right side but i have a new fairing for that and a buddy to paint it. hopefully ill get to ride it soon, needs plate/tags/inspection but were supposed to get atleast 8inches of snow here tomorow so thats put off
          2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

u have a lot of buddies...
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X