Facebook question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook question

let me start off by saying that I do not have a Facebook page but the wife does. so here is my question

is there any way to check if a person on Facebook is really there or could it be someone else masquerading as that person.

my wife's niece found a nephew of my wife's that she has not seen since he was 18 months old when his mother (my wife's sister) and father split up. the father took custody of him and moved to the west coast,this happened back in 1968 . the niece found out about him( the nephew) within the past week. my wife is so far happy to find out about him but at the same time is curious because when she IM's him he gets evasive and states that "finding family is hard". She also asked him if he would mind talking to her over the phone and gave him her phone # and asked him for his and he did not respond. What gives me doubts about this "guy" is that the niece is known for drama here and there and when he is online the niece is not. I told my wife this could be the real deal of the niece doing a nasty prank.

he "stated" he lives in Seattle and I would love to be able to check his IP address to see if it is based in Seattle.

how can I do that or can any member on here do it.

this could be another reason I don't Facebook
    Last edited by bobbycos; 04-10-2011, 12:22 AM.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

anyone can make a fake fb page...actually theyre tons of fake fb pages. Girls use it to see if their bf are cheating and vice versa. How many friends does he have on fb? Try get a mutual friend and then question that friend...that might be your only option.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      anyone can make a fake fb page...actually theyre tons of fake fb pages. Girls use it to see if their bf are cheating and vice versa. How many friends does he have on fb? Try get a mutual friend and then question that friend...that might be your only option.
      thanks
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Yeah, there's really no way to tell for sure, other than mutual friends... or a bit of subterfuge of your own.

Comment

Working...
        X