No announcement yet.

almost 4.20!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a friend of mines birthday, so she always throws a big party for it.

I will be getting trashed, and letting my wife drive us home.

In lieu of this thread, I might just hit her 3' bong-we will see how my wife feels about that.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by 809king View Post
      wanna here what you guys have plan
      Can we possibly get back on track here with the Ops thread. Maybe those who ARE going to smoke on 4/20, post up and let us know how you plan to party with MJ
      I may smoke a bit if I don't have to drive. My friends like to do up those special joints, you know the funny rolled ones
      http://marijuanagirls.com/jointroller/map.html

(maybe the others can take the debate elsewhere since its gone too far off topic, (please and thank you)).

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post

Can we possibly get back on track here with the Ops thread. Maybe those who ARE going to smoke on 4/20, post up and let us know how you plan to party with MJ
        I may smoke a bit if I don't have to drive. My friends like to do up those special joints, you know the funny rolled ones
        http://marijuanagirls.com/jointroller/map.html

(maybe the others can take the debate elsewhere since its gone too far off topic, (please and thank you)).
        yes!! thank you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post

In lieu of this thread, I might just hit her 3' bong-we will see how my wife feels about that.
            This
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

lol

Comment

What am I planning?

Wake up, go to work, get off work, go to gym, come home, do house work, play video games, sleep.

Exciting, huh?
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Here we go again.

Grandpa Ganja speaks the truth!

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i miss smoking fuckin FAA
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Its my birthday too

We will be having none of that over here.

Comment

I'll be burnin 2 bloints of Blackberry in the AM and 4 blunts of Diesel with some Cheese bubble in em through the day. got all cheech n chong movies and a few others.
                        its gonna be an all day affair

btw i love that this is a thread

Comment

Ill be riding on the roads tomorrow high as a kite! Watch out!!!

I've smoked just about everyday all day since I was like 17, I have 1 possession charge and one DUI, when I was 20.Since then, remind you I smoke before I leave to work or on the way, at lunch and on the way home, I've been stopped about 5 times. Every time I've been stopped just happened to be a day I can't find any and i was sober. Every place I've worked, my boss knew I was stoned everyday and they would much rather me be high than sober at work. Oh except the one time I did construction, he knew I smoked and he did too, he would have flipped if I smoked at or before work and I never did. He's a bigger pothead than me, but its on him if something happened on his site. I have sleight vertigo so that didn't work out anyway.
                          Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-19-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

HVM-6578. Whitehall, PA.

(610) 437-5252

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              HVM-6578. Whitehall, PA.

(610) 437-5252
                              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                HVM-6578. Whitehall, PA.

(610) 437-5252
                                I don't get it, I do know that number, had to call it the other day!

I don't know what the hvm 6578 is.

Hold on that's my OLD registration tag. That car isn't running even running anyway lol call away.
                                I haven't driven a car since October so u'd have to send em a pic of my bicycle

Here's a better pic-

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-19-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X