almost 4.20!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
    ...i was only quoting the great Cheech Marin mayne..mang..main..maine..mane..

How would you like me to spell it so you read it and it sounds like the way he had said it? jeez...mayne. Take it easy.... dude
    I tried watching cheech and chong high once. Couldn't handle it.
    Last edited by EJX_Michael; 04-02-2011, 02:26 AM.

Comment

It IS overused on here in serious context, though... along with other stupid slang.

In this conversation, it applies... and it's funny. But I see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
        i said no offense because i got the reference... what more do u want from me
        A FUCKING SNICKERS BAR!

ive got the munchies...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ive never seen a cheech and chong movie

Def have been exposed to them a bit....but never watched a movie....the only time ive ever seen anything with either of them in it was that cribs where I think chong (couldnt tell you who was who) was showing his house.

ohhh and that 70s show.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i guess my biggest problem with this "holiday" is that how many REAL smokers actually wake up on april 20th and think... OMG... ITS FUCKING 4-20... I GOTTA SMOKE WEED ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY BECAUSE ITS NATIONAL POT SMOKING DAY!!! i for 1 know many REAL smokers who could give a shit wether its 4-20 or 6-25... they r gonna smoke weed because thats what they do every day

Comment

i guess my biggest problem with this "holiday" is that how many REAL smokers actually wake up on april 20th and think... OMG... ITS FUCKING 4-20... I GOTTA SMOKE WEED ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY BECAUSE ITS NATIONAL POT SMOKING DAY!!! i for 1 know many REAL smokers who could give a shit wether its 4-20 or 6-25... they r gonna smoke weed because thats what they do every day
              This has nothing to do with my hunger for snickers..

wtf dude?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ya man thats true....When I smoked it was just a day....except for the one year I went to parliment hill to burn one.....I was pumped for that

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Chong is Canadian

Half Irish/Scottish, half Chinese.
                  He's also 72 years old.

Cheech is the little balding Mexican guy.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    It IS overused on here in serious context, though... along with other stupid slang.

In this conversation, it applies... and it's funny. But I see your point.
                    ya know deev... im glad we finally found some things we can agree on. i cant tell u how many times u've tried to sway my mind away from doing things because u personally didnt like the lack of positive outcomes from doing such things. so with that said... what r ur plans for tomorrow? can we hold hands and walk around the park?

Comment

I only have your best interests at heart! Sadly, I'm spoken for.
                      Unless you have bigger boobs than my girlfriend... and you can cook... then it's game on!

Comment

well sir... i guess ur young lady better pack her shit now... im like the ghetto trailer park chef

Comment

and at 225lbs... i got some nice titties...lol

Comment

What is a Real smoker though? Like wake-n-bake err'y day, spending more time high than not? I did that for about a month, and honestly it was awesome, but sucked at the same time. Any time I wasn't up there, I just felt depressed and like shit.

Eventually I slowed down to just at night 3-4 days a week, which is really nice when you are bored and have nothing to do. (the internet becomes a portal!) I just up and quit about a month ago to get a job, I actually just landed it yesterday with my start date being 4-11. Sure, I could just start up again (providing no random d/ts at this job) but I'd rather wait.

The presidents get their own day, Jesus gets 2 of them. I don't think its unreasonable for people who enjoy MJ to get together on a date and smoke a fatty.

Comment

but think about it... jesus did something with his life, presidents serve your countrys, easter bunny brings u candy, and santa spends 364 days beating up midgets who fuck up toys... what do potheads do thats so incredible when their high?

Comment

and furthermore... how many days do u sit at home and smoke solely by urself? now think of all the days in a year when u and ur friends sit at eachothers houses and smoke. 4-20 is just an excuse

Comment

Working...
                                X