No announcement yet.

almost 4.20!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i know a big part of y the whole "stoner" culture is so popular and idealized... look at cheech and chong... i mean if they r that cool... i could b too if i smoke

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
      i think i know a big part of y the whole "stoner" culture is so popular and idealized... look at cheech and chong... i mean if they r that cool... i could b too if i smoke
      "..to da moon mayne, to da moon!.."

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

theres a huge differance between betty lou with aids smoking weed and regualr joe smoking weed... shes doing it so she can have a better life... he doing it just because its the cool thing to do with ur friends

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
          "..to da moon mayne, to da moon!.."
          that right there is one of my biggest annoyances... thats the kinda shit lil middle school girls say to their friends... no offense cuz i get the reference... but this is the only forum where its used on an hourly basis. it makes us look like an immature bunch of children just like this whold thread

Comment

Ya the stereotype does hurt those of us who are pro-smoking...but that being said to say you hate those is a bit strong...no?

Ricers give tuners a bad name and really they are in the minority...but do we hate them?

The majority who "live the stoner" life are young and dumb...like I said I was heavy into smoking and unless you knew I smoked you wouldn't assume I did...and all of the people I know who smoke are like that...we hold jobs...we have lives outside if being high...can't put everyone into the same category as the few...you don't like being called a ricer cuz you drive a Honda

Sorta on deevs point...I hate the perception that if you smoke it will lead to other drugs...I'll be honest I've experimented with some shit...but at the end of the day the only drug I was willing ti spend my money on was weed....I have many stoner friends...most of us have smoked since high school...and I know of only one who actually got sucked in to hardcore drugs...but he would get addicted to anything if he tried it twice...he's since gotten sober tho....and oddly enough the one friend who is hard into blow; was very anti smoking

Sorry fir the off topic tangent....it's just a sore spot eith me when I see people say things about smoking pot...I'm far from an idiot and I don't like being called one...even if I don't smoke now

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Fuck....typing on the iPhone makes me fall behind lol

Comment

i wonder how many jewish people actually know enough about their history and yet still celebrate that day. i think the jewish potheads should start their own holiday... 4-21 baby!!!
                Ummm...420 has nothing to do with hitlers birthdays....from all I understand it has to do with what deev said

Probably should know more facts before spouting off

Comment

i obviously know it has nothing to do with hitlers birthday... im not a fuckin idoit... but how many people do u think actually know this lil bit of information... 1 in 5 at most id say and thats probally a big stretch

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                    Ummm...420 has nothing to do with hitlers birthdays....from all I understand it has to do with what deev said

Probably should know more facts before spouting off
                    should probably read less into things before spouting off.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

I fail to see the original point then....why should jewish people give a fuck if it was hitlers birthday or not

They, of all people, should be able to do as they please on that day.

At the end of the day the fact its hitlers birthday shouldnt even be mentioned....the only day that should be mentioned with hitler in the same sentence should be 10 days later

1-5 know what?...its hitlers birthday....or the origin of 420

perhaps i did read a bit into it....but meh watever....im not gonan get all worked up over this topic for the milliionth time in my life

Comment

oh man... dont get me started on "reading into things to much"... i got fired from a job 2 years ago because i was " reading into things to much"

Comment

1-5 know what?...its hitlers birthday....or the origin of 420

either bit of that information

Comment

I dunno....I dont have the stats.....

but id say....at least 2 out of 5 would know it was either hitlres bday...or the origin

give stoners a bit of credit

Comment

that right there is one of my biggest annoyances... thats the kinda shit lil middle school girls say to their friends... no offense cuz i get the reference... but this is the only forum where its used on an hourly basis. it makes us look like an immature bunch of children just like this whold thread
                              ...i was only quoting the great Cheech Marin mayne..mang..main..maine..mane..

How would you like me to spell it so you read it and it sounds like the way he had said it? jeez...mayne. Take it easy.... dude

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

i said no offense because i got the reference... what more do u want from me

Comment

Working...
                                X